Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science (FWIS) Egypt National program 2022 for young Egyptian women researchers. The Program honors three talented young Egyptian women researchers for the quality of their research works and encourages them to pursue a brilliant career in science.
Application Deadline: 30th July 2022
Eligible Countries: Egypt
About the Award: L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science Egypt fellowships program aims to promote the participation of young women in science coming from Egypt. This program identifies and rewards talented young female scientists in the field of Life Sciences (such as biology, biochemistry, biophysics, genetics, physiology, neurosciences, biotechnologies, ecology and ethology) as well as Physical Sciences (such as physics, chemistry, petroleum engineering, mathematics, engineering sciences, information sciences, Earth and Universe sciences).
Eligibility: Postdoctoral Researchers:
Applicants must meet the following general criteria:
- Having obtained a PhD in one of the science fields mentioned in paragraph 1. Only applicants having obtained their PhD during 2017-2022 are eligible.
- Being of Egyptian nationality.
- Working in a Research Laboratory, Institute, or University in Egypt.
- Candidates must be no more than 40 years old by the end of the application period.
PhD Students: Applicants must meet the following general criteria:Having obtained a Bachelor (B.Sc.) and a Master (M.Sc.) degrees, or equivalent, in one of the science fields mentioned in paragraph 1. – Should be full time student in PhD and having registered in the 2nd year of the PhD program, or one year before the thesis defense.
Being of Egyptian nationality.
Working in a Research Laboratory, Institute, or University in Egypt.
Candidates must be no more than 30 years old by the end of the application period.
- The candidate’s outstanding academic record (including number, quality and impact of the scientific publications, conference presentations, patents…).
- The scientific quality and usefulness of the research project.
- The innovative approach (rationale, relevance, originality, outputs, applications, etc.) and the expected outcomes of the research.
- The ability of the candidate to communicate and promote sciences to a younger audience and to encourage young Egyptian & Arab female scientists.
- The candidate’s career-path.
Fellowships are exclusively dedicated to the development of scientific research and can under no circumstance be a substitute to the duties of the laboratory vis-à-vis its researchers.
Fellowships are non-renewable and can be combined with other research grants.
Number of Awards: 3
Value of Award:6000 EURO PHD Student
10000 EURO Post Doctorate
How to Apply: Apply belowIt is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying