Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
The Interdisciplinary thematic institutes HealthTech, part of the University of Strasbourg, is offering a Mobil’ITI Healthtechen Master’s Excellence Fellowship programme, taught entirely in English, with a high-level interdisciplinary course offering. Selected students will receive a monthly stipend, travel and accommodation.
The Master in HealthTech at the Institut Thématique Interdisciplinaire of the University of Strasbourg is open to students with a background in engineering sciences, computer science, medicine or economics. HealthTech offers a highly competitive interdisciplinary postgraduate programme, taught entirely in English, dedicated to information science and technology for health care. Subjects range from medical imaging, robotics and artificial intelligence to economics, data science and medicine.
About the Mobil’ITI Healthtech Master ScholarshipDeadline: 16 May 2022.
Level: Master (M1 or M2).
Funding: Fully funded.
Open to: All nationalities.
Host country: France.
Amount and benefits
- The HealthTech Master scholarship integrated to the Mobil’ITI programme includes :A flat rate of 950€ per month for 10 months (Master 1 students) or 5 months (Master 2 students).
- 500€ of tuition fees at the University of Strasbourg (with proof).
- 500 € to help with installation costs (in the year of arrival).
- 600 € towards travel costs for students living less than 4,000 km from Strasbourg, or 1,000 € if the distance is greater than 4,000 km (the year of arrival)
Who can apply ?
HealthTech welcomes high-level students from various disciplines, including but not limited to:Students in engineering science or computer science, willing to evolve in the field of healthcare
Medical students that are willing to engage in research and medical innovation
Students in economics that are willing to pursue a career in the field of innovation for healthcare
1st year Master track
- Students holding a BSc (or equivalent) in one of the fields compatible with HealthTech’s training program are welcome to apply. Students should have good background knowledge in fundamental disciplinary fields (mathematics, physics, engineering science and computer science). Considering the multidisciplinary aspect of the program, a basic understanding of physiology, optics and biomechanics would be a plus.
2nd year Master track
- Students can directly apply to the 2nd year Master track in the following cases:Students starting their last year of engineering school and holding a 1st year MSc, or students starting their 5th year at INSA Strasbourg
- Students in their 3rd cycle of medical studies and medical doctors wishing to pursue a MSc
- Students enrolled in the MD-PhD medicine-science program and holding a 1st year MSc
- Students holding a 1st year MSc (or equivalent) in one of the fields compatible with HealthTech’s training program (eq. 240 ECTS)
How to apply ?
HealthTech fellows will be selected among our local, national and international partners (and beyond), and provided with a full fellowship (see details in the Master fellowship page).
The application procedure is as follows:
on the eCandidat platform, apply to Master IRIV, HealthTech track. Platform is currently open.
opening period: March 14th – May 16th 2022
international candidates: Do NOT apply on Campus France, we only ask for an application on the eCandidat platform.
you will be asked to provide the following documents: ID copy, ID picture, transcript of results from your high school graduation, CV, motivation letter addressing your interest in the HealthTech program, copies of your previous graduation diplomas, academic transcripts of the past 2-4 years, proof of English proficiency.
further information are available on the FAQ page.
International candidates from and residing in one of the 66 countries supported by Études en France are allowed to participate; applications are made via Campus France
Supporting documents (mainly transcripts) must be written in French or English.
Laisser un commentaire