Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
Submit your complete admissions application documents for the fully/partially-funded Qatar University (QU) Scholarships for the class of 2022-2023 for all majors and degree levels now.
Qatar University (QU) also known as (Jamia Qatar) is ranked as one of the best universities in the Middle East, and is the country’s national institution of higher learning. Offering quality undergraduate and graduate programs that educate individuals who have the desire to help define the country’s development. The university’s faculty is diverse and dedicated and teaches and works on tackling significant local and regional concerns. More so, the programs develop understanding and knowledge that proactively adds to meeting society’s requirements and ambitions.
Every academic year, Qatar University offers a varied range of scholarships in hopes of attracting competent candidates. These scholarships are given out on the basis of merit and academic achievement, as well as Qatar University’s mission and vision.
English Language Requirement in Qatar University
Qatar University requires proof of English Language Ability from the applicants and for that IELTS is not a Mandatory requirement. If candidates have any IELTS alternative approved test certificate then they will still stand eligible to apply for admissions/scholarships at QU.
The acceptable English language test formats at QU are IELTS of 5.5, Accuplacer ESL, TOEFL of 61+, ACT, SAT, GRE, or GMAT.
Qatar University Admissions Acceptance Rate is 46%
Qatar University’s rate of acceptance is approximately 46%. However, this university does not provide degree program-based data. This is due to the university having different eligibilities and specifications for each program offered.
Scholarships are given to students who directly apply to QU. The shortlisted candidates are eligible for the benefits of scholarship opportunities given by QU in the fall and spring semesters. However, candidates are not permitted to transfer their scholarship to the next academic year. Qatar University offers two kinds of scholarships, i.e. internal and external.
These types of scholarships are provided via the Qatar university to local candidates in sponsorship with third-party organizations.
Internal scholarships may include tuition fee expenses, monthly stipends, book fees, or fixed funding awards.
- Freshly enrolled students need to receive the final confirmation for acceptance. It must be noted that it cannot be a provisional acceptance.
- The candidate must have outstanding grades through high school.
- Existing candidates need to complete a foundation semester to be qualified for this scholarship.
- The awarded scholarship is eligible to be used during the semester one has applied to, or else the award is permitted to be canceled for that academic year’s semester. The candidate will be notified via email if that is the case.
- There are no required documents, however, candidates are advised to check their program application requirements.
Candidates have to consistently maintain the terms and conditions to sustain the given award.
Qatar University (QU) External Scholarships
This type of scholarship opportunity is given to foreign candidates interested in Qatar University. Such candidates must apply directly to the university as well.
Candidates awarded the external scholarship will be fully sponsored by the external institutions of Qatar and may be allowed to offer the following benefits:
- Fully/partially paid tuition fees
- Living expenses (Monthly) or settlement allowance/help
- Residential space facility
- Yearly air transport expenses
- Books and other expenses are paid for
How to Apply?
(Internal Scholarship) for candidates applying from the State of Qatar
Freshly enrolled candidates will be provided with the link of applying via email. This will only be done once the university’s acceptance decision is final.
(External Scholarship) for fresh foreign candidates
Fresh candidates applying from other countries are eligible to send in applications for this scholarship once they have applied through Qatar University’s online portal. Candidates must use that link on the given specified dates.
Eligibility for External Scholarships
- Freshly enrolled candidates are required to have the final acceptance
- The scholarship awarded has to be used in the same academic year and the semester applied to
Qatar University Scholarship Application Deadline: June 9, 2022
Applicants for the Qatar University Scholarships can submit their online applications before June 9, 2022, for admissions. The admission/scholarship applications after June 9, 2022, will not be accepted by QU.
Laisser un commentaire