Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
Highly qualified individuals with a desire for pursuing their careers in one of the best universities in Canada are welcomed to participate in the University of Saskatchewan Scholarship 2023 in Canada. It is a creditable opportunity for brilliant students who want to get their graduation degrees by enrolling in a foreign institution. It grants students the chance to learn under the mentorship of talented experts. The scholarships in Canada for international students aim to deepen the knowledge of the Canadian people and their culture. The young brains are encouraged to become a part of the scholarship program to meet the institute’s mission of enticing international students and engaging them in several educational activities to make Canada a knowledge-driven entity in the world.
The international scholarship opportunity in Canada’s university allows every brilliant student to enrich their career development by imparting quality-oriented education and professional skills in the students gained throughout the program’s tenure. Further, it helps students to share their opinions and come up with the best possible solutions in individual assignments, group discussions, and presentations. The aspirants get the chance to work together with diversified people and contribute their part in the economy of their native countries in particular and Canada in general, through their enhanced knowledge and capabilities. Thus, making Canada a center of learning and teaching that nurtures humanity among individuals and ensures development worldwide.
The opportunity to study in Canada on scholarship not only refine the student’s educational degrees but also helps them polish their professional skills throughout their educational career that are needed for making a competitive edge in the marketplace. Further, the Graduate scholarship program trains students with the problem-solving and decision-making skills that help them overcome the social, economic, cultural, and other essential issues critical to society’s wellbeing. Being a diverse institute, the students came from different nations. It instills a sense of cooperation among people from diverse cultures, races, religions, and socio-political backgrounds. Furthermore, while working together with people of different mindsets, they will get the chance to establish their social networks in a global community.
University of Saskatchewan Scholarship is ranked among the world’s best universities to promote sustainability and exert social influence. It stands as the top-ranked university in Canada and recognizes as the fifteenth most research university in the domain of water resources. During the ongoing pandemic of COVID-19, USask’s VIDO emerged as the Canadian leader for vaccine development. Moreover, it is leading the world in tackling the food security issues arising globally. It drives such research that helps prospers the lives of people in its own community and beyond. The institute facilitates students with games to watch and participate in, intending to improve health and hygiene while providing a source of entertainment.
University of Saskatchewan Scholarship in Canada 2023:
Host University:University of Saskatchewan
- Master’s degree Program
- PhD Degree Program
- Master’s Scholarship in Canadafor 24 months
- PhD Scholarship in Canada36 months
Fields of Study University of Saskatchewan Scholarship in Canada :
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literature, and Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics and Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
Benefits of the University of Saskatchewan Scholarship 2023:
- Candidates are provided with an opportunity to learn about the Canadian culture.
- Candidates from least developed countries are also encouraged to transform their dreams into reality.
- Candidates of PhD scholarships are provided with $20,000, which is tenable for up to 36 months.
- Candidates doing a Master’s thesis are provided with $16,000, which is tenable for up to 24 months.
Eligibility Criteria University of Saskatchewan Scholarship in Canada:
- Candidates enrolled in the first 36 months of a Master’s degree are eligible.
- Candidates enrolled in the first 48 months of a Doctoral degree are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with an 80% entering average are eligible.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic record.
How to Apply for the University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2023?
- The applicants have to apply online through the official website.
- Make sure to download and complete the application form.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Complete your application carefully.
- Selection is made based on the highest academic record and letter of motivation to the subject.
Documents Required University of Saskatchewan Scholarship in Canada :
- Complete the General Awards application form, along with other documents.
- Letter of Motivation.
- Copies of Official Transcripts.
- Two letters of reference. Letters must be written on letterheads. They must include the following aspects:
- Time duration since you know the candidate.Student’s academic background.
- Student’s research progress.
- The venue quality of students’ published material.
- Student’s interpersonal skills.
- Student’s leadership skills.
- Student’s honors and achievements.