Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
The applications are open now for the Sweden Government Scholarships 2023. The Government of Sweden will grant 300 Scholarships for International Students to Study Full-time Masters Degree Programs from Swedish Institutes. The Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023 is Funded by the Sweden Government. Participants from all around the world with any nationality are eligible for the Sweden Government Scholarship. The third-largest country in European Union. Live and Learn a Swedish Way.
Deadline Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023
- 16th January 2023 (For Applying to a Master Program)
- 28th February 2023 (Applying for a Scholarship)
Study in Sweden
Providers Government Of Sweden
Study Level Masters , Postgraduate
Offered annually? Yes
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Russian Federation, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
To be taken in (country): Sweden
About Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023 :
The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) programme is part of the Swedish government’s international awards scheme aimed at developing global leaders who will contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. It is funded by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Sweden and administered by the Swedish Institute (SI).
The programme offers a unique opportunity for global professionals to develop professionally and academically, to experience Swedish society and culture, and to build a long-lasting relationship with Sweden and with each other.
The goal is to enable the scholarship holders to play an active role in the positive development of the societies in which they live. Ideal candidates are ambitious young professionals with academic qualifications, demonstrated work and leadership experience, ambition to make a difference by working with issues which contribute to a just and sustainable development in their country in a long term perspective, and a clear idea of how a study programme in Sweden would benefit their country.
Priority will be given to applicants with a strong and relevant professional background and demonstrated leadership experience.
Eligibility/Criteria Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023
- have minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated full-time or part-time employment, voluntary work, paid/unpaid internship, and/or position of trust.
- be from an eligible country
- display academic qualifications and leadership experience.
- be required to pay tuition fees to the universities, have followed the steps of university admission, and will be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programmes..
- have demonstrated leadership experience from employment, voluntary work, and/or internship after high school studies.
Number of Scholarships: Approximately 300 scholarships will be awarded
Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023 Value:
- Tuition fees: directly paid to the Swedish university by us
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/month
- Travel grant of SEK 15,000 *
- Insurance against illness and accident
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders(NFGL) – a platform to grow professionally and build your network while in Sweden
- Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a platform for continued networking and further professional development
* The travel grant is a one-time payment for the entire study period. The grant is not applicable to students already living in Sweden.
The scholarship does not cover:
- Additional grants for family members
- Application fee to University Admissions
Duration of Scholarships: The Swedish Institute Study Scholarships is intended for full-time master’s level studies of one or two years, and is only awarded for programmes starting in the autumn semester. The scholarship is granted for one academic year (two semesters) at a time. It will be extended for programmes longer than two semesters, provided that the student has passed his/her courses/credits.
How to apply: The application process consists of these steps.
- Apply for a master’s programme at universityadmissions.se
- Apply for a SISGP scholarship
- Notifications from University Admissions
- Announcement of 300 successful SI scholarship recipients
It is important to go through ALL Application requi
rements before applying for this scholarship
Visit scholarship webpage for more details
Laisser un commentaire