Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
The UNIL Masters Scholarship in Switzerland 2023 is a creditable opportunity for international students eager to pursue their master’s degrees in Europe. This international scholarship program is exclusively for those youngsters who have a distinguished academic record in graduation and have earned their bachelor’s degree from a foreign university. This program aims at preparing a diverse cultural community dedicated to bringing developments in different fields. It is a light of hope for the brilliant students. Young brains are encouraged to become an integral part of this UNIL master grant to achieve the institute’s goal of grabbing international students’ attention and engaging them in different educational activities and programs for ensuring cooperation in the global communities.
The UNIL scholarship in Europe focuses on three core themes: human and social sciences, environmental sciences, life sciences, and medicine. The scholarship program inculcates a sense of cooperation and collaboration among people from different continents, races; religions; ethnicities; and social, economic, and political backgrounds. This Europe scholarship for international students tends to provide quality-oriented and innovative-driven mentoring under a highly qualified teaching faculty. The program offers up-to-date facilities and technology to the students and teaching professionals in collaboration with other top-ranked universities. Further, the charter of values is the chief document of work ethics that maintains every individual’s integrity and respect throughout their tenure in university programs.
UNIL Switzerland scholarship program allows every talented and fervent student to boost their career development and polish their skills gained throughout their stay at UNIL. Furthermore, it permits students to work together with diverse people and contribute their role to the economy of their native countries and Switzerland through their intellectual capabilities. It provides a state-of-the-art environment in which the laboratories are well equipped with the latest technology and equipment. Moreover, it facilitates students with a spacious and green landscape environmental setting that helps provides a natural environment to freshen up their minds. In this way, cultural activities are also promoted in the students along with educational activities.
The University of Lausanne master’s scholarship 2023 offers a wide range of educational development, interdisciplinary courses, and various sporting and cultural activities. The different entertainment activities are promoted among the students while studying at UNIL. The university is driven to make itself a knowledge hub that promotes socio-economic growth by transforming educational and practical work into the world economy while working under the best supervisors. Moreover, the University and Cantonal Library provide students with easy access to all research documents, modern research tools, and an ideal reading environment alongside Lake Geneva. To remain at the forefront of advancement in medicine, the University Hospital of the Canton of Vaud is UNIL’s principal organization.
UNIL Masters Scholarship in Switzerland 2023:
- Université de Lausanne
- Master’s Degree
- The duration of the UNIL scholarship for foreign students is 2 years.
Programs Offered by UNIL:
The following master’s programs are being offered at UNIL:
- Biology and Medicine
- Public Administration, Law, and Criminal Justice
- Geosciences and Environment
- Business and Economics
- Social and Political Sciences
- Theology and Sciences of Religions
- Interfaculty Programmes
Benefits of the UNIL Scholarship 2023 in Switzerland:
- Candidates from all over the world can apply.
- A Monthly stipend of CHF 1,600 will be provided to the candidates for the complete duration of the master’s.
- Students will be exempted from the registration fees for the courses except for CHF 80.00 fees that are to be paid for each semester.
Eligibility Criteria of UNIL Masters Scholarship in Switzerland 2023:
- Candidates must possess a foreign university degree equivalent to a bachelor’s degree at UNIL.
- Candidate must have distinction throughout his/her academic career.
- Candidates must have a B2 language level in French or C1 in English.
- The candidate must not be registered with UNIL.
- The candidate must have paid CHF 200.00 admission fee.
- The candidate must be in good health.
- The candidate must fulfill all the requirements.
- The candidate must travel to Switzerland for the duration of the degree.
How to Apply for the UNIL Masters Scholarship in Switzerland 2023?
- The applicants have to send the complete application and the list of documents attached to the application to the following address.
Universite’ de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilite’ etudiante (SASME)
- The applicants must fill out the application form on the computer.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, religion, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Upload scanned copies of documents in a specified format.
- Upload scanned copies of photographs in a specified format.
- Complete your application carefully.
- After filling out the complete application form, it should be signed by the candidate.
- The selection board will inform the selected applicants in early April.
Documents Required for the UNIL International Scholarship 2023?
- The application form is duly signed by the aspirant.
- Passport-sized photograph in a Jpeg format.
- Copy of secondary school diploma. If it is not written in German, French, English, or Italian, a certified/notarized translation is required.
- Copy of Academic Transcripts.
- In case of no degree, a description of the courses attended in the last semester is required.
- Detailed CV or resume.
- A Cover Letter.
- Two letters of recommendation from lecturers.
- IELTS or TOEFL score report for English proficiency and DALF or DELF for French. B2 in French and C1 in English are the minimum required levels.
- Passport or identity card details.
- Proof of the payment of the CHF 200.00 admission fee.
Bank details for payment:
Université de Lausanne – 1015
Lausanne Account no. 10-13575-3
IBAN: CH17 0900 0000 1001 3575 3
SWIFT/BIC : POFICHBEXXX
Reason for the payment: Masters scholarship – your surname and first name
UNIL Scholarship Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for the scholarship is November 1, 2022.