Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
The African Canadian Continuing Education Society (ACCES) is a non-profit agency that supports Kenyan students by providing post-secondary scholarships.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2022.
Eligible Countries: Kenya
To be taken at (country): Kenya
About the Award: In 2022, ACCES will offer partial scholarships to young Kenyans from Busia, Bungoma, Kakamega and Vihiga Counties. Eligible applicants must be needy, bright, have a record of satisfactory educational
achievement, and MUST have an admission letter to or be enrolled in a public College or university accredited with Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC.) or Kenya University and College Central Placement Service (KUCCPS).
Eligibility: To be eligible for consideration, the applicant must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen, below 30 years of age, and from Busia, Bungoma, Kakamega and Vihiga Counties.
- Must have a minimum KCSE grade of C plain for college and C+ for University.
- For those already attending College/University and meet the above grades, must maintain a minimum grade B and above in academic performance.
- Must be either enrolled or have an admission letter to a Kenyan learning institution accredited with the KNEC or KUCCPS. Post-Graduate Program Students are not eligible.
- Students on Privately Sponsored Students’ Programmes (PSSP) in colleges and universities are not eligible to apply.
College/University students must not be fully funded by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB). For those under the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) Program, only the college/university undergraduates with a HELB loan of KShs.40,000 and below and demonstrating further financial need may be considered. ACCES Staff will verify the amount the candidate claims to have received from HELB at www.helb.co.ke.
Students with DISABILITY who did KCSE from Bungoma, Busia, Kakamega, Kisumu, Nandi, Siaya, TransNzoia, Uasin Gishu and Vihiga counties are eligible to apply.
Must demonstrate the need for financial assistance by providing supporting documents outlining family circumstances. Recommendation letters alone, without other supporting documents, will not be sufficient.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Successful applicants will receive a partial college or university scholarship from ACCES.
How to Apply: To submit your application, or for more information and assistance please email the ACCES Scholarship Coordinator: