The Airbus Internship Program is one way in which they identify and develop the next generation of leaders for their company. Through the program, they offer a limited number of internship positions each year to high-performing undergraduate and graduate students from around the world.
The Airbus Internship Program is a great way for students to gain hands-on experience in the aviation industry. Not only will interns get to work on real projects, but they will also have the opportunity to learn from and network with Airbus employees.
This program is open to students who are currently enrolled in an accredited university or college. Internships are available in a variety of departments, including engineering, finance, marketing, and more. If you are interested in applying for the Airbus Internship Program, please visit their website for more information or read below.
Details of the Internship:
- Company: Airbus
- Internship Location: Global
- Duration: 3-6 Months
- Last Date To Apply: None
What is Airbus?
Airbus is one of the world’s leading aircraft manufacturers, with a global workforce of over 140,000 people. Airbus design, build and deliver some of the most technologically advanced and capable commercial aircraft, helicopters and military transport aircraft. Their mission is simple – to bring people together by connecting them with the world. To achieve this, they are constantly innovating and evolving products and services, as well as investing in the development of people.
Airbus Internships in France:
You just need to upload a CV. Attending an internship in one of Airbus’s French headquarters is an unforgettable experience that holds many rewards for those who dust off their CVs and dive into all the opportunities Airbus has to deliver.
- Application Time: From September to April.
- Starting Time: From January to September.
- Area of Opportunities: They recruit from a vast variety of disciplines each year
Requirements for Airbus Internship in France:
To Qualify and be suitable for an Internship in France of Airbus you must fulfill the following requirements.
- Be enlisted in a university that has signed or is ready to sign the Airbus training agreement (i.e. Convention de Stage)
- Be looking for an internship that survives between 4 and 6 months.
- Satisfied with working in an international environment is vital for most of the positions.
How To Apply for Airbus Internship in France:
Click Here in order to Apply for Airbus Internship in France
Airbus Internships in Germany:
Airbus also is looking for interns in Germany so that’s great news for German Students. An Internship in Germany will be a memorable experience for interns.
Requirements for Airbus Germany Internships:
- To be suitable for an internship position in Germany, you must be registered at a university.
- Airbus recommends you apply 4 to 6 months in advance to give them sufficient time to process your application.
- If you are undertaking the internship on a voluntary basis, i.e. not as a compulsory requirement of a study program, the maximum duration is 3 months.
How To Apply for Airbus German Internship:
Click Here to Apply for Airbus Internships in Germany
Airbus Internships in Spain:
Airbus Internship in Spain gives internships for recent Graduates from all fields. Internship positions are open all year. Areas like engineering, manufacturing engineering, operations, customer services, IT, and support functions. The duration of the Airbus internship in Spain is 12 months.
Benefits of Airbus Spain Internships:
€1,000 gross/month, Meals, Transport, and more.
How To Apply for Airbus Internship in Spain?
Click Here to Apply for Airbus Internship in Spain
Airbus has opportunities in a comprehensive variety of locations across the United Kingdom.
Requirements for Airbus Internships in the UK:
- A passion to work in a collaborative team environment
- Able to join Airbus in summer 2023.
- Enlisted as an Undergraduate within an appropriate degree field of study (for the complete duration of the placement)
- Firm verbal and written communication in business language (English)
Benefits of Airbus UK Internships:
Competitive Allowance, 25 days holidays/year.
How To Apply for Airbus Internship in UK?
Click Here to Apply for Airbus Internship in the United Kingdom
You will find some more internships in other countries on Airbus’s Official Website. Internships in North America are available. you may find some more internships on the Link as well. Internships in Poland are Open too. For every piece of information concerning all the Airbus Internships Please Click Here.
The Airbus Internship Program is a great way to get started in your career with Airbus. It provides you with the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in your chosen field, and to learn about the company and its culture. The Airbus Internship Program is a great way to get experience in the aerospace industry. Airbus is one of the world’s leading aircraft manufacturers, and the internship program offers students the opportunity to work on real-world projects. Airbus also offers a competitive salary and benefits package. To learn more about the program and to apply, visit the Airbus Careers website.