Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
Sisters Angèle-Marie Littlejohn and Bibiane Leclercq Scholarships for African Students in Ireland
Trinity College Dublin is now supporting and encouraging talented international students entering in its one of study programmes through its Sisters Angèle-Marie Littlejohn and Bibiane Leclercq Scholarships.
This scholarship for the MPhil in Christian Theology is for a student interested in completing their research dissertation in mission theology, the theology of evangelization, faith and culture, history of missionary endeavor.
College of the Holy, Trinity College Dublin, is the top-ranked university in Ireland, ranked 155th in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. It offers a liberal environment where independence of thought is highly valued, and all are encouraged to reach their full potential.
Why study at Trinity College Dublin ? Trinity College Dublin is well-known for providing numerous opportunities for students to gain international experience at one of our many partner universities worldwide. Trinity believes that a diverse campus enhances the Trinity Experience for everyone, enhances personal development, and enriches the culture of the university, and thus has many international groups because it is an open and inclusive university, and our commitment to equality and diversity are valued on which Trinity’s excellence is founded.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for the scholarship open till June 17th, 2022
- University or Organization: Trinity College Dublin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: M.Phil
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Africa
- Eligible Course or Subjects: M.Phil. in Christian Theology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Women who are nationals of an African country and are currently living in Africa.
- Members of religious orders are welcome.
- Women who will use this M.Phil. to contribute to Church and Society in Africa.
- Scholarship applicants must have been accepted onto the MPhil programme.
- Applicant to take up the scholarship in the academic year 2021/2022
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the programme, students must submit the admission Scholarship applications to be sent by email to email@example.com, Subject line: Sisters Angèle-Marie Littlejohn and Bibiane Leclercq Scholarship Application.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Academic references (two)
- A letter (maximum 600 words) setting out why you would like to do the M.Phil. in Christian Theology and how you will use this M.Phil to make a contribution to Church and Society in Africa.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will normally hold a good honors degree (minimum 2.1) in theology from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Each successful scholar will receive the educational fund to complete their education in Ireland.
Informations de contact