Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
Lester Pearson Scholarships are opportunities for bright minds to study in one of the top universities in the world. The University of Toronto offers a fully funded scholarship to undergraduate students. The scholarships are given to students who excel academically and demonstrate leadership skills. Students are also encouraged to participate in extracurricular activities. The scholarships are awarded to students who show promise in academics and leadership. The scholarships are named after Lester B. Pearson, former Prime Minister of Canada. He was a great leader and diplomat. His legacy continues through the scholarships.
The fully-funded undergraduate scholarships in Canada are awarded annually to the undergraduates who are being nominated by their high schools on the basis of their extraordinary and outstanding educational performance. Each year 37 students are selected as Lester B. scholars who continue their undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto. Besides the academic achievements of the students, they are also assessed by their life behavior and their future expected impact on the global community. It is expected from the Lester B. Pearson Scholars to have a positive change in this world and to contribute towards a better future through their creativity.
- Host Country: Canada
- Host University: The University of Toronto
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree Program
Fields of Study:Pearson scholars can choose a study area from 700 undergraduate programs inLife Sciences
- Computer Science
- Music, and Architecture
- Commerce & Management
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Kinesiology & Physical Education
- Physical & Mathematical Sciences
University of Toronto Pearson Scholarship Benefits:
The U of T international scholarships in Canada cover;
- Full tuition fees for four years will be covered.
- Book allowance will be given.
- Incidental costs will be fully covered.
- Accommodation is fully covered by the host organization.
Eligibility Criteria of the Lester B. Pearson Scholarship in Canada:
- All international students can apply.
- The applicant must not be a Canadian national.
- An international student who has high school in Canada can also apply.
- The applicant must be nominated by the school or college.
- The applicant must be a current student in the final year of secondary school.
- In case the applicant is graduated from high school, the graduation should not be earlier than June 2022.
- The applicants must have applied to study at the University of Toronto.
- The applicants must not have started their post-secondary studies at any institute.
- The applicant must be a first-entry graduate.
How to apply and application process for the Lester B. Pearson Scholarship in Canada 2022?
- The applicant applies for the undergraduate program at the University of Toronto for 2022.
- The applicant must be nominated by the institute/school and must receive the nomination from the school.
- The applicants must ensure that their high schools are contacted and verified to apply for this scholarship. In case they are not contacted, the institutes first have to submit an application for participation.
- Make your course choices at the University of Toronto. Only the first choice for the study will be considered in the Pearson Scholarship 2023.
- Once the nomination is received, and the applicants have applied for the university, a personalized link and secured link of the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship will be given.
- Complete the online application from the given link.
University to Toronto Scholarship Application Deadlines:
- The deadline for the nominating student is November 30, 2022.
- The deadline for the OUAC (Ontario Universities Application Centre) application is December 14, 2022.
- Pearson Scholarship Deadline: January 16, 2023.
For more information about the scholarship and nomination process, visit: