Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
The applications are now open to apply for Humphrey Fellowship in the USA for international youth. This is a fully-funded Exchange program and it covers the full cost. The Fellows in the Humphrey Fellowship Program gain a more comprehensive understanding of the U.S. and the Fellows’ home countries through an exchange of knowledge and understanding of issues of common concern.
Humphrey Fellowship in the USA is an outstanding opportunity for fellows, so do not miss it and apply soon as possible. Top fellowship programs under which you can study for free in the US are geared toward the self-motivated student who has leadership potential and has potential to change the world.
About Humphrey Fellowship in the USA:
Through a non-degree fellowship, the Fellow can develop their careers through courses at selected universities, conferences, networking, and practical work experiences. Workshops and seminars are held regularly for Fellows to keep in touch with their Humphrey colleagues and pursue their individual program goals.
To expand their knowledge of American culture and to network with American peers, Fellows in the Program are encouraged to travel away from their host campus. Humphrey Fellowships are available for individuals who wish to gain a global perspective and become global leaders.
- Location: USA
- Program: Fellowship
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Awards: 150
- Duration: 10 Months
- Deadline: 1st Oct 2022
Benefits of Humphrey Fellowship in USA:
- Participants will be covered for all travel costs related to the program.
- The host institution will pay the full tuition and fees.
- A maintenance allowance will be provided to fellows.
- If necessary, fellows will receive free academic English language coaching.
- There will be a one-time settling allowance.
- You will be covered by health insurance.
- An allowance will be given for the purchase of books and computers.
Fields under Fully Funded Exchange Programs:
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Contagious and Infectious Diseases
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment, and Prevention
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Higher Education Administration
- Economic Development
- Technology Policy and Management
- Human Resource Management
- Finance and Banking
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- International Religious Freedom
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources, Environmental and Climate Change
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Urban and Regional Planning
Eligibility Criteria for Humphrey Fellowship in USA:
- An undergraduate degree (first university degree or Bachelor’s degree)
- Full-time professional experience for a minimum of five years
- No or limited previous experience in the U.S.
- Evidence of leadership skills, and a history of community service.
- As well as proficiency in English.
- East Asia and the Pacific
- South and Central Asia
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- The Middle East and North Africa
- Western Hemisphere
- Europe and Eurasia
The deadline for submitting an application varies from country to country, but generally by 1st October 2022, the application must reach the US.
How to apply for Humphrey Fellowship in USA?
If you wish to apply, you need to contact the US Embassy or the Binational Fulbright Commission in your respective country. Applicants are responsible for selecting their country of residence and then submitting their application according to the deadlines in their respective countries. Must visit the official website for complete information, this is a summary of the official post.
Laisser un commentaire