Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
The IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2023 in Austria is now accepting applications. The IST Fellowship Scheme is open to all international students. The Program is a fantastic opportunity for qualified academics who are looking to deepen their knowledge in an international environment. Scholars from around the world are invited to apply for this fully-funded Fellowship in the science field, where they can learn from mentors and peers who are considered some of the best in the world.
The IST Fellowship program offers profiled competency training through career tracks and is intended to provide additional placements and secondments. Moreover, IST is providing non-academic secondments, placements within IST Austria expert research assistance divisions, and academic secondments to BRIDGE Network partners across the globe. The fully-funded fellowship provides talented individuals with the opportunity to learn from the world’s most prestigious institutes and achieve success in their research.
IST-BRIDGE is a fully funded program that offers postdoctoral fellowships (two years) to highly qualified candidates who have completed or will soon complete their doctoral degree in the natural or computer sciences, mathematics, or any related discipline.
IST-BRIDGE Fellowship Program 2023 Details:
- Fellowship Host Country: Austria
- University: Institute of Science and Technology, Austria
- Course Level: Postdoctoral Programs
- Program Duration: 2 Years
- Fellowship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
Benefits of the IST Postdoctoral Fellowship in Austria:
- The program is global in scope, serving a variety of disciplines and sectors.
- Fellows receive full support during the two-year period of their study.
- Competency training through 4 tier flexible career path tracks.
- BRIDGE placements and alternative placement options
Eligibility Criteria of IST Fellowship 2023 in Austria:
- The IST Austria offers funding opportunities in a wide range of fields. (Check https://ist.ac.at/en/research).
- Candidates must possess a Ph.D. degree (or equivalent) in any one of the areas offered by IST before the deadline date.
- Applicants must have four years of experience as full-time equivalent researchers by the deadline date.
- It is expected that each candidate will complete their Ph.D. before beginning the scholarship program (not later than seven months from the deadline).
- If the candidates are unable to provide a copy of the diploma or any proof of adequate security, a fellowship contract will not be awarded.
- Participants must not be Austrian citizens.
- The applicant must not have been working or studying in Austria for more than a year immediately prior to the application deadline or the call deadline.
- This program is not open to researchers who are already working at IST Austria up to the application deadline.
Supporting Documents for the IST Fellowship 2023?
- Research Proposal of up to 5 pages.
- Maximum 2 pages for CV.
- A Letter of Motivation.
- A Completed ethical issues table.
The application deadline to apply for the IST International Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2023 in Austria is 05/11/21 – 05/05/22 – 05/11/22 – 05/05/23 – 05/11/23.
How to Apply for the IST Fellowship 2023 in Austria?
- Download and carefully review the Guide for Applicants (below)
- Create an account at apply.app.ist.ac.at.
- Verify your account by following the instructions contained within the email sent to you.
- Complete the application by entering all required information and uploading all required documents (see Guide for Applicants).
- Submit your application.