Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
Nanyang Technological University funds the Nanyang President’s Graduate PhD Scholarship for International students at Singapore. The application for Academic Year 2023-2024 (August 2023 and January 2024) will open from 01 October to 31 December 2022.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2022
Offered annually? Yes
Accepted Subject Areas: Courses offered at the university
About Scholarship: The Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) is a competitive and prestigious scholarship scheme designed to encourage outstanding graduates or final-year students to take their first step towards a leading research career by studying for a doctoral degree programme (PhD) at the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), one of Asia’s leading research universities. Funding will be provided for up to 4 years for NPGS awardees. Up to 30 NPGS awards will be made available in each Academic Year. Successful candidates will be known as Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholars
Who is qualified to apply?
- There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates but all things being equal, preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents
- You must have a First Class Honours degree or equivalent at Bachelor’s level. If you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree programme, you will need to furnish documentation from your university that you are on track to get a First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
Number of Awards: up to30 NPGS awards to be offered
Value of Award: The NPGS award terms are:
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of $3,000
- Conference allowance up to S$4,000 per financial year (April previous year to March current year).
- One-time IT allowance of $1500
- Annual grant of $500 for journal subscription or book purchase
- Thesis preparation allowance
- Priority will be given for subsidized campus accommodation
Duration of Program: Scholarship will last for 4 years
Eligible Countries: There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates but, all things being equal preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents.
To be taken at (country): Singapore
How to Apply: Please apply at this link.
Visit the Scholarship Webpage to Apply
Laisser un commentaire