Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
Need-Based Financial Aid Scholarship for International Students at Muhlenberg College in USA 2022-2023. Undergraduate and graduate degree applicants from overseas at Muhlenberg College are all eligible to apply for this funding opportunity. The applicants must submit an admission application indicating their interest in financial aid on the Common Application portal to be considered. Tuition fee costs can be expected to cover for up to 4 years.
Muhlenberg College is a private liberal arts college in Allentown, Pennsylvania. It was founded in 1848 and is affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. The college ranks 67th in the USA among National Liberal Arts Colleges. The college aims to develop independent critical thinkers who are intellectually agile.
Why choose to study at Muhlenberg College? The Muhlenberg College is committed to providing an intellectually rigorous education within an inclusive and diverse campus context. It strongly believes diversity and its success as a pluralistic community are essential to learning.
- University or Organization: Muhlenberg College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All overseas students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programmes offered at Muhlenberg College can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must indicate a financial need in the initial application.
Benefits of the Need-Based Financial Aid Scholarship for International Students at Muhlenberg College in USA 2022-2023
Muhlenberg College will offer the successfully selected international students an award, typically towards education cost, for their first academic year, renewable for the following three years without submitting additional materials.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: The nearing application deadline is 15th November 2022.
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made via the Common Application portal. To be considered for financial aid, applicants must indicate their interest in the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Secondary school transcript
- Copy of passport
- School report with official school recommendation
- Certificate of finances
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attained a cumulative GPA of 3.000, an Education GPA of 2.750, and a major G.P.A. of 2.500.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: