Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
R40000 Canon Collins Trust 2023 Leigh Day LLB scholarship at the University of Fort Hare and the University of the Western Cape.
Law and human rights have long been within our priority areas for awarding scholarships. By investing in future members of South Africa’s legal profession we hope to support a new generation of leaders to develop legal systems which are just and equitable. The Leigh Day LLB scholarship is generously supported by Leigh Day & Co, a London law firm specialising in personal injury and human rights law.
- Canon Collins Trust invites applications from current 2nd and 3rd-year students (going into their 3rd and 4th year in 2022) studying for an LLB at the University of Fort Hare and the University of the Western Cape. The Canon Collins Trust will provide funding for a maximum of two years.
To apply for this scholarship you must be:
- A current second or third year LLB student at the University of Fort Hare or the University of the Western Cape.
- A national of, or have refugee status in, one of the following countries: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- In possession of a strong academic record and extra-curricular involvement.
- A 2nd or 3rd year undergraduate of Law student at the University of Fort Hare or the University of the Western Cape.
- Awards will be R40,000 per academic year. Funding will be provided for up to a maximum of two years. We support both full and part-time study and will consider applications from those who wish to study by distance learning.
- Canon Collins Trust also organise an annual conference for current scholars, and hold several smaller events throughout the year. Scholarship holders are expected to participate in these activities and to become part of and contribute to our network.
How to Apply
- The deadline for applications is at 15:00 GMT on 26th September 2022. Late applications will not be considered.
- Please do not email us to ask about the outcome of your application. All notifications will be by email so please make sure you provide an accurate email address.
- Canon COllins Trust will be interviewing shortlisted applicants in November. We will let you know the outcome of your application in November 2022.
Apply for the R40000 Canon Collins Trust 2023 Leigh Day LLB scholarship
- Application Deadline: 26th September 2022.