Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
Royal Commonwealth Society has announced an amazing opportunity for young students. The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2022 is a great opportunity to submit an essay. Students from dozens of different schools from all over the Commonwealth participated in this essay contest.
Youth writers are encouraged to apply for the program, which empowers them to rally their voices through their writing to change the world for the better.
You May apply for the UN Internships program 2022 – Fully Funded Internships
The competition is hosted by the Royal Commonwealth Society for the year 2022. There isn’t any application fee to apply. The theme of this year’s competition is ‘Climate action and Commonwealth’.
About The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition
International writing contest participants are divided into two categories at this year’s conference; Senior Category and Junior Category. Senior category students are those 14-18 years old. In a similar vein, students less than 14 years of age belong to the junior category.
There are, however, different essay topics for each category. The winner of each category is chosen by the judges, and the runner-up is chosen by the public. The following paragraphs describe in detail the topics of the Commonwealth Essay Competition.The judges this year need to hear all the voices of youth regardless of education and region or any other restriction. The QCEC is open for applicants of 18 years or under in age. All applicants will receive a certificate of participation and winners and runner-ups from junior and senior categories would receive a trip to London having different cultural and educational events.
- Location: London, UK
- Host Organization: Royal Commonwealth Society
- Duration: Week
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30 June 2022
- Status: Open
Benefits of Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition:
- Certificate of participation to all applicants
- Trip to London for a week for winners and runner ups in both categories
- The entry featured in worldwide media
- Gold, Silver and Bronze medals.
- Work experience at an international organization
Eligibility Criteria of Commonwealth Essay Competition:
- Applicants who are citizens and residents of commonwealth countries
- Under 18 for the senior category
- Under 14 for the junior category
- Ireland, Zimbabweans and Hong Kong residents may apply.
- The Royal Commonwealth Society branches of non-commonwealth countries will handle the submissions of their competitors.
Topics for the senior category:
- Imagine you are a Head of Government delivering a speech to your counterparts at the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) in Rwanda. Write a speech that highlights what you believe should be a priority for collective action within the Commonwealth.
- Committed to the Commonwealth.
- Her Majesty The Queen was born in the twentieth century, a period that saw enormous social change driven by visionary and committed leaders. Reflect on an inspirational leader from this period.
- “Whilst experiences of the last year have been different across the Commonwealth, stirring examples of courage, commitment and selfless dedication to duty have been demonstrated in every Commonwealth nation and territory, notably by those working on the frontline who have been delivering healthcare and other public services in their communities.” – Her Majesty The Queen, Commonwealth Day Message 2021. Imagine you are working on the frontline. Write about your experience, explaining why you serve your community and why your service matters.
Topics for junior category:
- Imagine you are a grandparent in 2022. Tell your grandchildren a bedtime story about an inspirational person.
- What are the best ways for young people to serve the Commonwealth in your view?
- Our Commonwealth community.
- Write a job description for a superhero needed to solve a problem in
Terms and Conditions of Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition:
- Maximum word counts are 1,500 words for Senior entries and 750 words for Junior entries One entry per participant
- Only one topic choose
- Written in English
- Relevant to the age group
- Plagiarism not allowed
- Personal details sent to RCS branch and competition partners
- Only uploaded on a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx) or in PDF format (.pdf).
- RCS can change the prize if circumstances happen
- Selected content would publish on RCS website
Application Procedure of Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition:
Once the entry is submitted, the entrants must provide the following information to email@example.com.
- Full name and complete identification number
- School name.
- Give the details of how to submit an adult if the submission is not a group submission. The entrant’s complete curricular history.
30 June 2022 is the last date to apply for this Essay Contest.
Must visit the official website for complete information, this is a summary of the official post.