Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
Application Deadline: September 1st, 2022
The Heinrich Böll Foundation grants scholarships to approximately 1400 undergraduates, graduates, and doctoral students of all subjects and nationalities per year, who are pursuing their degree at universities, universities of applied sciences (‘Fachhochschulen’), or universities of the arts (‘Kunst-/Musikhochschulen’).
We expect our scholarship recipients to have excellent academic records, to be socially and politically engaged, and to have an active interest in the basic values of the foundation: ecology and sustainability, democracy and human rights, self determination and justice.
Please note: The Heinrich Böll Foundation only accept online applications; written proof of German language proficiency (Minimum requirement: „Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang“ Level DSH 2 or „TestDaF“ Level B2) necessary.
- The Heinrich Böll Foundation’s selection procedure for scholarship applicants consists of three stages:
- Submission of written application documents, including a personal reference on your social commitment and an expert reference from a university lecturer or, in the case of new students – a schoolteacher. The expert reference, preferably in a sealed envelope, may be submitted with the applications or submitted separately by the referee.
- An interview with a liaison lecturer, usually held at your university or near where you live
- (telephone interviews may also be held).
- Attendance at a selection workshop in Berlin consisting of a one-to-one interview and a group discussion.
- At each stage only a small group is selected for the next stage. You will be informed in writing of the decision reached at each stage of the selection procedure.
1. Gather information on the application process and the requested documents
2. Register for the online application portal
3. Provide the requested information in the Online Application Portal
4. After uploading all of your documents, submit your application before the end of the application deadline
For More Information: