Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
Deadline: September 15, 2022
Applications are open for the 2022 Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition . Through the CEC, the Entrepreneurship Campus empowers social entrepreneurs, especially young people, from around the world to create a culture of entrepreneurship, promote entrepreneurial education, and engage in a more peaceful world.
Participants are invited to submit their innovative ideas and projects with societal impact, which defend and implement one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals. CEC22 will offer two different competitions. Young people between the ages of 13 and 29 will be eligible to participate in the youth competition. Meanwhile, young people and those who feel young despite their age but are 30 and over will participate in the Adult Competition.
- Grand prize winners will receive a virtual gold badge and certificate.
- Second prize winners will receive a virtual silver badge and certificate.
- Third prize winners will receive a virtual bronze badge and certificate.
- Audience award winners will receive a virtual gold badge and certificate.
- Finalists not chosen as winners will receive an honorable mention badge.
- Open to anyone aged 13 and over with an innovative business idea contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and to anyone from the age of 13 operating such a business in the form of a business, nonprofit nonprofit organization or informal program.
- Anyone able to submit their application in English.
- Depending on your age, you participate either in the Youth category (13 – 29 years old) or in the Adult category (from 30 years old).
Entries will be evaluated based on their entrepreneurial vision, feasibility, innovation, leadership, social impact and sustainability, among other factors. People’s Choice is awarded to the entrant with the most votes, in both categories. They are automatically among the finalists.
Candidates must register with the entrepreneurship campus and can then submit an application.