Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
In order to strengthen the presence of international students and foster the creation of an ever more global community, the University of Pavia (UNIPV) grants 150 scholarships to all foreign students for the academic year 2022/2023.
The University of Pavia will award the scholarships on a “ first come, first served ” basis to students enrolling in an undergraduate or master’s program.
The University of Pavia is a public university located in Pavia, Lombardy, Italy. It is one of the oldest universities in the world. UNIPV welcomes more than 20,000 students who come from Italy and all over the world. According to the USNews ranking , the University of Pavia is ranked 289ᵉ in the world .
DEADLINE : May 31, 2022.
LEVEL : Bachelor, Master.
FUNDING : Exemption from registration fees.
TARGET GROUP : All nationalities.
HOST COUNTRY : Italy.
UNIVERSITY : University of Pavia.
University of Pavia Scholarship Benefits.
UNIPV scholarships are awarded in the form of a tuition fee waiver . The fee exemption is effectively applied when the authorized student completes the registration procedure. In general, tuition fees at the University of Pavia range from 400 to 4,500 euros per year depending on the program .
The fee waiver is effective for the first year only and cannot be extended or renewed.
To be eligible for the University of Pavia Scholarship, all applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a non-Italian nationality .
- Have a residence outside of Italy .
- Hold a secondary school diploma or a Bachelor’s degree obtained outside Italy .
- Apply and be admitted to one of the bachelor’s or master’s programs mentioned below.
Courses eligible for UniPv scholarships
For a list of bachelor’s and master’s courses eligible for University of Pavia scholarships, visit this link (Page 3-4).
How to Apply for University of Pavia Scholarships?
The scholarship application must be submitted at the time of applying for a study program on the apply.unipv.eu online platform no later than 31 May 2022 .
To submit your application for a bachelor’s or master’s program at the University of Pavia as well as for a scholarship, you must:
- Register on the apply.unipv.eu platform by creating your account. When registering, insert the code “ FW_UNIPV_22_23 ” in the “I have a referral code” section.
- Complete the study program application by filling out the profile with all the required data and uploading the necessary documents.
- Formally submit the application by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button.
For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Laisser un commentaire