Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
The University of Salento (UniSalento), Italy, announces the opening of its scholarship program “Unisalento4Talents” for 2022-2023.
The UniSalento scholarship program, Unisalento4Talents, is an initiative developed within the framework of the University’s internationalization policies and aimed at increasing the number of international students seeking master’s degrees.
Benefits of UniSalento scholarships
Selected students will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Exemption from university fees and charges;
- Free accommodation in a single room from the start of the first semester of the 2022/2023 academic year;
- Free Italian course at Centro Linguistico di Ateneo (University Language Center);
- Assistance to the staff of the UniSalento Welcome Office in the context of administrative procedures and the integration of the student into university life.
Lists of eligible master’s programs
By clicking on the course name, you can access all of its information, including study plans and specific admission requirements:
- Coastal and marine biology and ecology
- Computer engineering
- Management engineer
- Communications engineering and electronic technologies
- Materials engineering and nanotechnology
- Aerospace engineering
Requirements for admission to the Unisalento scholarships
The call for applications is open only to candidates who meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must not be born before January 1, 1997;
- Applicants must have obtained a bachelor’s degree (license, undergraduate degree…);
- They must reside permanently in their country of origin;
- They must be non-European citizens residing outside Italy or EU citizens;
- The average obtained during the graduate studies of the candidate must be with honors “good” or better;
- They must have a certificate of proficiency in English of at least B2.
An applicant who has graduated from a course taught in English can submit a certificate issued by their university, indicating that English is the language of instruction at that university / course / faculty. This certificate can be accepted as proof of proficiency in English.
Students interested in UniSalento scholarships Unisalento4Talents 2022 should apply online at the following address: APPLY.
Applicants must submit their application no later than May 20, 2022.
Applicants should add the following attachments:
- Curriculum Vitae written in English,
- Copy of transcripts,
- English language certificate,
- Copy of a valid passport or other valid identity document,
- Any other document required for admission to the chosen course,
- Cover letter (maximum 1000 words),
- Letter of recommendation from a member of the academic staff who supervised the candidate during their baccalaureate (license),
- Any other document deemed relevant by the candidate.
The UniSalento scholarships will cover a study period of 12 months, renewable from September 1, 2022.
You can find more details in the downloadable call for applications below.