This entrance scholarship is available for Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students joining Humber in January 2023.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2022
About the Award: This merit scholarship is for students with a high academic qualification (students with GPA 85%+ and 6.5+ IELTS (or equivalent in TOEFL, Duolingo, senior high school grade in English) looking to be rewarded for their performance in the senior year of high school, college or university.
Type: Bachelors, Masters
- Bachelor’s Degree scholarships are available to students coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer students (i.e. haven’t attended college or university, or studied in Humber’s EAP program), and are unlimited in quantity.
- Humber awards degree scholarships automatically to graduating high school students based on academic achievement.
This entrance scholarship is available for Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students joining Humber in January 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): Humber College in Toronto, Canada
Number of Awards: A total of 10 undergraduate and 10 graduate eligible new international students will be awarded a CAD 2,000 scholarship.*
Value of Award: This Scholarship incentive will equate to CAD 2,000 off student’s tuition fees over the course of their first year of studies.
Duration of Award: 1 year
How to Apply: Scholarships will be awarded on the first come, first served basis for students that received their Letter of Acceptance and confirmed their offer before September 30th 2021.
To submit your scholarship please submit the following to email@example.com
- Humber Student ID number
- Confirmed Letter of Acceptance from Humber College for fulltime program commencing in January 2020
- Personal statement of interest – must include your Grade Point Average.
- 2 reference letters
Visit Award Webpage for Details
Important Notes: Please note:
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time academic program at Humber for the first time in order to be eligible for scholarships. In addition, students must have received an official offer of admission/letter of acceptance.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed
- Scholarships are not refundable and cannot be deferred.
- Only successful applicants will be notified. All scholarship decisions are final.