Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
Through the SheTradesZA platform, selected women-owned businesses and corporations will benefit from a wide range of opportunities to expand their businesses and broadly advance women economic empowerment.
Together with the Republic of South Africa’s Department for Small Business Development (DSBD) and the Small Enterprise Development Agency (SEDA), the ITC SheTrades has set up a Hub in South Africa, in order to help South African women entrepreneurs, increase their international competitiveness and connect to national, regional and global markets through the SheTradesZA Hub.
The primary objective of the Hub is to connect at least 50 000 women owned businesses to markets by 2023. This is part of South Africa’s contribution to ITC’s goal of connecting three million women owned businesses to markets by 2021.
Who can apply?
South African women entrepreneurs
Which Countries are Eligible?
What is the Benefit of Award?
How can women-owned businesses benefit?
- Connect to potential buyers, investors, suppliers and business support organizations;
- Learn skills to boost business potential through our free e-learning courses, on-site workshops and webinars;
- Receive support to attend national, regional and international trade fairs;
- Get chances to participate in B2B meetings;
- Access to investment opportunities;
- Increased visibility and larger network in international markets
How can businesses benefit?
- Connect with other women-owned businesses in South Africa and expand your pool of suppliers;
- Identify unique and innovative businesses opportunities;
- Learn, share and exchange with key businesses, governments and institutions;
- Support the UN Sustainable Development Goals by empowering women;
- Develop new partnerships and increase visibility in emerging markets.
How to Apply for Program?
How to be part of the SheTradesZA Hub?
- Are you a new Member? REGISTER HERE
- Already a Member? LOGIN HERE
Visit Award Webpage for Details
The International Trade Centre is the joint agency of the World Trade Organization and the United Nations. ITC assists small and medium-sized enterprises in developing and transition economies to become more competitive in global markets, thereby contributing to sustainable economic development within the frameworks of the Aid-for-Trade agenda and the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
About ITC SheTrades
The ITC SheTrades initiative aims to connect three million women to market by 2022 and rallies stakeholders around the world to work together on seven actions to address trade barriers and create greater opportunities for women entrepreneurs. It is supported by a web and mobile digital platform. For more information, please visit shetrades.com
About Department of Small Business Development (DSBD)
The mandate of the DSBD is to lead and coordinate an integrated approach to the promotion and development of entrepreneurship, small businesses, and co-operatives, and ensure an enabling legislative and policy environment to support their growth and sustainability. The SheTrades ZA platform will enable South African women entrepreneurs to have access to global markets. For more information, please visit the following websites:
The Small Enterprise Development Agency (Seda) is an agency of the DSBD which provides non-financial support to small enterprises and cooperatives. Seda has by far the biggest network of offices in the country, with 53 branches including 46 co-location points. Seda has presence in some townships and rural areas and has programmes targeting youth and women. Seda supports 99 Technology Incubation Centres across the country, affording start-ups and new disruptive innovations a well-equipped and protected environment in which to develop and grow for a period of three years.
The Seda Export Development Programme aims to develop and generate export-ready small enterprises that are globally competitive and able to grow markets both locally and internationally.
The Programme consist of:
- Export development assistance
- Promotional support
For more information, please visit www.seda.org.za
Contact Person: Liya Cherian- Lcherian@seda.org.za
Laisser un commentaire