Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
The Cardiff University Scholarship Scheme is open for applications. The Center for Islamic Studies is offering this scholarship at Cardiff University, UK. The scholarship is open for Religious and Theological Studies programs for the PhD level and for Islamic Studies in Contemporary Britain for the Masters level.
The Islamic Study Center was founded in 2005 to promote Islam and its understanding. The organization wants to improve the lives of Muslims in the UK by giving them access to quality education. Additionally, the Centre’s activities focus on issues based on the situation of Muslims in modern Britain.
If you want to pursue Islamic studies in the UK, here is a golden opportunity you should not miss.
MA scholarships : Four MA scholarships are available for the year 2022-23. These scholarships are available in the fields of Islam in contemporary Britain.
Doctoral scholarships: Ph.D. scholarship is available for September 2022. It allows to carry out a three-year doctorate.
The deadline to apply is June 13, 2022
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Cardiff University Scholarship for International Students:
– Candidates from all countries can apply.
– Applicant must hold a First Class Honors or Upper Second Class Honors degree to apply for the Masters scholarship.
– Apply for admission to Cardiff University to be eligible for the Jameel Scholarship.
– For PhD scholarships, the topic of the research proposal must align with the fields of the Islam Center. The research should be of interest and expertise to Center staff.
– The research proposal must demonstrate academic merit, purpose and relevance to the UK Muslim community.
MA Scholarship Benefits:
– The scholarship will cover full tuition fees.
– Candidates will receive an annual stipend of 15,896 euros, plus 1,000 euros for research.
– Students pursuing part-time studies will have their stipend and stipend spread over two years.
Benefits of the PhD scholarship:
– Full tuition covered for the Religious and Theological Studies program.
– In addition, 15,896 euros of annual allowance, plus 2,500 euros of research allowance.