Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
Applications for the Edinburgh International Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships 2022-2023 are now open. The scholarships are available for mathematics students with exceptional ability who have international/EU fee status for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The University of Edinburgh is a global university, contributing to the world, through global partnership, community and exchange. They are ranked 4th in the UK for research power and have the highest possible rating for their student learning experience.
- The scholarships are worth £5,000 per year and tenable for the duration of the study program, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- A pupil is deemed to have made satisfactory progress each year if there has been a formal school decision of ‘progress’ or ‘conditional progress’, without the pupil needing to repeat a year. If a student fails to make satisfactory progress within a year, the scholarship will terminate from that time.
- The scholarships are awarded to applicants with international/EU fee status who are accepted for full-time admission to an undergraduate program offered by the School of Mathematics at the University of Edinburgh.
- The scholarship is not available for students already enrolled in the program. It is also not available to students studying mathematics in a degree program organized by another school in the university.
- Applicants must have applied to the University of Edinburgh through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS), but do not need to have received an offer to begin the scholarship application process.
In order to access the scholarship application system, applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that following the submission of an application for admission, it may take up to ten business days for all system checks to be completed and access to be granted.
The online scholarship application form can be found in EUCLID and can be accessed through MyEd, the online information portal. When you log into MyEd, you will need your university username and password. If you need help, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance .