Einstein Fellowship in Germany 2022 – Fully Funded
The Einstein Forum and the Wittenstein Foundation are offering a fellowship to talented and exceptional young people who wish to pursue a project in a field different from that of their previous research. The purpose of the scholarship is to support those who, in addition to producing superb work in their area of specialization, are also open to other interdisciplinary approaches – like Albert Einstein.
Einstein Scholarship Benefits
Einstein Scholarship Benefits:
– accommodation for five to six months in the garden house of Einstein’s summer house in Caputh, Brandenburg, a short distance from the universities and academic institutions of Potsdam and Berlin;
– An allowance of 10,000 euros and reimbursement of travel expenses.
Call for applications for the Einstein Fellowship
Will be selected:
– Candidates aged under 35 and holding a university degree in the humanities, social sciences or natural sciences.
– Candidates who have sent a CV, a two-page project proposal and two letters of recommendation.
A successful application must demonstrate the quality, originality and feasibility of the proposed project, as well as the applicant’s superior intellectual development. It is irrelevant whether the candidate has started work or currently holds a doctorate. The proposed project does not need to be fully completed within the duration of the fellowship, but may be the start of a longer project.
Deadline: May 15, 2022 .
At the end of the fellowship period, the fellow will be required to present their project at a public lecture at the Einstein Forum and the Wittenstein Foundation. The Einstein Fellowship is not for applicants who want to complete an academic study they have already started.
– Updated resume.
– A project proposal (up to 2 pages).
– Two letters of recommendation.
– Highest university degrees.
– Highest academic transcript.
– Scanned copy of passport.
Click here for more details and to apply