Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
Prepare for a Next Generation Internship. The Amazon Internship Program 2022-2023 is now accepting applications. Amazon has opened up summer internship opportunities for students. Whether you have an undergraduate degree, a master’s degree, an MBA, or a PhD, Amazon teams have internship positions available worldwide. Amazon Internships are among the highest-paid internships, with a $8,000 monthly stipend ranking fifth.
Amazon Internships 2022 are available all over the world. Using the filter, participants can choose any location or country. For internships, Amazon recruits and hires current undergraduate and graduate students, as well as recent graduates. In 2021 amazon welcomed 10,000 Interns working across 45 countries.
Amazon Internship Benefits
- All Amazon Internships are Paid. With Stipend, participants can easily cover other expenses as well.
- $8,000 Monthly stipend for Housing, Meals, and Transport.
- Medical insurance will be provided to full-time interns who work for more than 90 days.
- Paid leaves will also be provided.
- The Amazon Summer Internships 2022 are open worldwide.
Amazon Internship Eligibility
Amazon Internship Program provide students with an understanding of what it’s like to work at Amazon. The Internship Positions are available across all lines of business.
- Amazon hires students from all backgrounds who are enrolled in higher-education institutions.
- Amazon Studios and Prime Video, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Consumer, Devices and Services, Human Resources, Operations.
- Some roles include software development engineers, support engineers, product managers, operations managers, applied scientists, vendor managers, and financial analysts.
Amazon Internship Deadline:
31 December 2022
Amazon Internship Locations
Internships are available in more than 40 countries around the world across the Americas, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and South Africa.