Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
The Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2023 in the Netherlands is a splendid opportunity for talented international students outside the European Economic Area, including European countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway. These funded scholarships in Holland are designed for students eager to continue their studies abroad, particularly at Utrecht University. The program offers a chance to provide students with practical exposure at a time when the life-threatening pandemic has entangled the world under its control. It is a cooperative and innovative program that allows zealous students to expand their knowledge in the relevant fields of study.
The Utrecht Scholarships aim to shape a diverse cultural community outside the EEA that brings forward progressive developments through advanced methodologies and facilities.
This international scholarship program for international students, sponsored by Utrecht University, provides students with an opportunity to communicate honorably with their international fellows to pool their ideas for the well-being of a global community. Motivated and brilliant individuals are encouraged to become a part of the Netherlands scholarship to accomplish the institute’s core goal of advancing the dynamics of science and technology through collaborative education. This Netherlands scholarship allows potential candidates to learn under the mentorship of top-rated internationally recognized field professionals. Further, it helps candidates enrich their knowledge, skills, and abilities through various development opportunities while studying at Utrecht.
Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2023:
Host University:Utrecht University
Level of Study:Master’s Degree
Benefits of the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2021:
The Utrecht scholarship 2023 will cover the following;
- Full Tuition Fees OR
- It will cover the entire tuition fees or the tuition fees as well as the residential permission to study for one year.
Eligibility Criteria of the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2023:
- Candidates must be among the top 10% of their graduating class.
- Candidates must not hold an EU/EEA passport.
- Candidates must not require support with respect to the loans and grants of the Dutch system.
- Candidates must have completed their secondary or bachelor’s degrees outside the Netherlands.
- Candidates must have applied for the Masters’s program on 1st September 2023.
How to Apply for the Utrecht University Scholarships 2023?
- All candidates have to apply online.
- Provide all required personal information, e.g., name, address, country, religion, etc.
- Complete all the required fields that are necessary for registration.
- Provide the proof of all documents as evidence that are required by the University.
- Complete your application request carefully and submit it.
Selection Criteria of the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2023:
- Academic quality, is reflected by the candidate’s master’s application.
- Promise in the relevant field of study.
- Proof of academic excellence by the transcripts and reference letters duly signed and stamped by the university.
- Quality and relevance of the motivation letter.
- Quality of the application of the master’s program in terms of completeness, consistency, and accuracy.
Documents Required for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2022:
- Official Transcripts.
- Motivation Letter.
- Statement Declaring Purpose.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Application Deadline:
The deadline for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2023 in the Netherlands is before January 31, 2023.