Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
Google for Startups Black Founders Fund for Africa: 60 eligible black-founded startups across Africa will receive a share of $4million Black Founders Fund (BFF)
Application Deadline? 31st May 2022The winners will be announced on 29 July 2022.
About Google for Startups Black Founders Fund for Africa:
Google has announced that applications for the second cohort of the Google for Startup Black Founders Fund for Africa are now open.
Following the success of the first cohort last year, Google will increase its commitment with an additional $1 million in funding, and support for 10 more founders this year.
This will result in a commitment of $4 million to 60 eligible black-founded startups across Africa.
Who can apply for Google for Startups Black Founders Fund for Africa?
- early-stage startups with black founders or diverse founding teams,
- startups that are benefiting the black community,
- operating and headquartered in Africa,
- startups with a diverse founding team with at least one black founding member;
- those having a legal presence on the continent and building technology solutions for Africa and the global market;
- those who have the growth potential to raise more funding and create jobs.
Which Countries are Eligible?
- The Black Founders Fund Africa is open to startups that meet the eligibility criteria in Botswana, Cameroun, Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Ethiopia, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Zimbabwe.
- While these thirteen countries are the prime focus due to their active tech and startup ecosystems, strong applications from other African countries will also be considered.
How Many Awards will be Given?60
What is the Benefit of Google for Startups Black Founders Fund for Africa?
Selected startups will receive between $50,000 and $100,000 non-dilutive cash awards and up to $200,000 per startup in Google Cloud credits, support in the form of training, and access to a network of mentors to assist in tackling the challenges unique to each startup.
How to Apply for Google for Startups Black Founders Fund for Africa?
Those interested in applying for the Google for Startups, Black Founders Fund Africa can find more information here.
Visit Award Webpage for Details
Laisser un commentaire