Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
Deadline:1 September 2022
Provider:University Of Montreal
Study Level:Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Undergraduate , Postgraduate
Subjets:Subjects offered by the university
Funding Types:Partial Scholarships
If you are looking for scholarships in Canada then you are in the right place. Applications are now open for the University of Montreal Scholarships in Canada 2022. The scholarships are for the bachelor’s, master & Ph.D. Degree programs. The scholarships are continuing for winter 2022, summer 2022, fall 2022, and winter 2023 terms.
The University of Montreal offers 600 scholarships. Université de Montréal is among the most renowned and top-ranked universities in Canada known for being the best leading research university. We highly encourage you to must apply for this University of Montreal Scholarships Canada.
According to the Times Higher Education ranking, Montreal University has more than 10,000 foreign students, making it Canada’s third most international university. Every year more than 7,000 Canadian permanent residents also attend UdeM.Scholarship Benefits
University of Montreal Scholarship is offering three levels of scholarships. The scholarship is awarded as per the candidate’s Academic Record.
The Amount of $23,662 per year is applied to tuition fees. The scholarship is offering three levels of scholarships on the basis of the academic record
- .Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per
- The Amount of $27,300 per year is applied to tuition fees (45 Credits).$9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
- The Amount of $24,300 per year is applied to tuition fees (45 Credits).$19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
- Be the first to see new Scholarships
To apply for University of Montreal Scholarships, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:Required Language: English.
Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Applicants must be International students.
- Canadian Nationals are not eligible
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program.
- Applicants must not be getting benefits from another form of tuition fee exemption. For example, French and Belgian Francophone students already benefit from this type of exemption.
- Must-Have Completed Secondary High School for Bachelors’ Degree Program.
- Must have Bachelors’s Degree for Masters’s Degree Program and bachelor, Masters Degree required for Doctorate Program.
University of Montreal Scholarship is offering the following areas of the Field
- Health Sciences
- Administration and Management Sciences
- Literature and Languages
- Arts And Music
- Environmental Planning and Design
- Fundamental and Applied Sciences
- Teaching and Education Sciences
- Social Sciences and Social Action
- Social Sciences
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Economics and Politics
- Theology and Religious Sciences
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences