Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
Pursue your studies in Austria. Good news! Helmut Veith Stipend is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about Helmut Veith Stipend, its benefits and step by step application process.
Helmut Veith Stipend for Females in Computer Science 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for Masters studies. The scholarship covers EUR 6000 annually for duration of up to two years and Waiver of all tuition fees at TU Wien.
This scholarship is dedicated to the memory of an outstanding computer scientist who worked in the fields of computer-aided verification, logic in computer science, computer security and software engineering. Helmut Veith, who tragically passed away in March 2016, was a strong advocate and mentor for women in computer science.
Recipients of funding must exhibit good progress during their studies and will have to reside in Austria for the duration of their studies. The Helmut Veith Stipend was started with generous support of TU Wien, Wolfgang Pauli Institute and with contributions by family and friends of the late Helmut Veith.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): TU Wien
- Study in: Austria
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below
- Program Period: 2 years
- Deadline: November 30, 2022 (annual)
- Master in Logic and Computation
- Master in Business Informatics
- Master in Computer Engineering (Technische Informatik)
- Master in Data Science
- Master in Media and Human-Centered Computing
Helmut Veith Stipend for Female in Computer Science provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Waiver of all tuition fees at TU Wien.
- EUR 6000 annually for duration of up to two years.
Eligibility Criteria for Helmut Veith Stipend
To qualify for Helmut Veith Stipend, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics (Bologna first cycle) or equivalent degree
- The funding will only be awarded to applicants who have been unconditionally admitted to the master’s program.
- Applicants must be eligible for admission to one of the master’s programs in computer science at TU Wien that are taught in English.
- Extensive knowledge and interest in (at least one of) Helmut Veith’s areas of research:
- Formal Methods and Verification.
- Logic in Computer Science.
- Foundations of Artificial Intelligence.
- Computer Security.
- Complexity Theory.
How to Apply for Helmut Veith Stipend 2022?
Please follow below instructions to avail Helmut Veith Stipend for Female in Computer Science:
The following documents are required:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter, describing the type of funding the student is applying for, and all other aspects the student deems relevant for the application
- Motivation Letter, describing the reasons why the student wants to study in the program Logic and Computation, why funding is necessary, and with which groups of the faculty the student would be interested to work with during their master’s thesis and why.
- Diplomas and/or certificates (first degree, bachelor degree, or higher). If the final academic certificate is not yet available at the time of the application deadline, a preliminary certificate (indicating the type of degree and the expected graduation date) signed and stamped by the degree-awarding university must be provided.
- Reports on university examinations (transcripts)
- Contact details of two referees (for letters of recommendation)
- Copy of passport
- English language certificate (TOEFL or similar)
A certified translation needs to be provided for documents that are not in German or English. Your application must be submitted electronically to ta.sc-cigol@retsam with a subject “Application” as a single PDF document. The name of the PDF file needs to be “document.pdf”
To know more about Helmut Veith Stipend for Female in Computer Science, please visit official websites:
Laisser un commentaire