President’s PhD Scholarships 2023-2024 at Imperial College London are a huge attraction for talented and academically excellent aspirants for PhD programs. These fully-funded scholarships provide an outstanding opportunity for PhD scholars to continue their research and studies under the supervision of top supervisors. Imperial College London scholarship aims at promoting diversity by inviting scholars from every nationality. Furthermore, the research scholarships in the Uk allows brilliant minds to become a part of world-class university without any worries about their financial status and background. This is because Imperial College London envisions a better society and a progressive world without any discrimination.
The hight competitive PhD scholarship scheme serves Imperial College London to fulfill its mission to promote diversity and equality. So, the President’s PhD scholarship program attracts all student to continue their PhD who shows extraordinary and distinctive academic career and potential research work. Furthermore, Imperial College London provides special assistance to students with disabilities to bring their expert minds into a single pool with other scholars. The Imperial College scholarships, hence work in two ways: to benefit the communities and to raise the status of the college which could promote diversity and equality.
The President’s scholarships in Europe provide the scholars to study in a highly supportive environment. The students at Imperial College have complete access to all the advanced learning tools and even the online available courses. The PhD scholars are also taking care of their mental health and well-being as Imperial College London aims at producing top influencers of the future. Moreover, the international students in the UK had s full support of the Imperial community for their well-being, help, and assistance.
The PhD scholarships at Imperial College London provide a chance for enthusiastic and potential candidates to study in a prestigious college which has proven its credibility by receiving numerous accolades. These awards include Stonewall Diversity Champion, A Disability Confident Leader, A Member of Peace Equality Charter, and Athena Silver Swan Award Winner. Up to 50 best research scholars receive this prestigious scholarship on the basis of their strong and distinguished academic achievements in their bachelor’s and master’s. As this PhD grant is based on high competition, its eligibility criteria are strict than that of other fully-funded scholarships in Europe or the UK. The following article has been written to guide the students comprehensively about the eligibility and how to apply for this scholarship in London successfully.
– Advertisement –
President’s PhD Scholarships 2023-24:
PhD Scholarship Duration:
No. of Scholarships:
- 50 Research Scholarships in the UK
Benefits of the President’s PhD Scholarships 2023-24:
- The grant covers the full tuition fee for PhD program.
- The scholars will receive a stipend of £22,900 per year to meet the living cost.
- The scholars will receive a consumable fluid of £2000 per year for the first three years of their PhD program.
- The students will relieve tailored assistance i.e. assistance to the students with disabilities and visa assistance to the international students.
- International students will have free “English Language Courses” and access to different clubs, and communities of the college.
Eligibility Criteria of President’s PhD Scholarships 2023-24:
- The candidates can be from any nationality.
- The candidates must have a first-class bachelor’s or master’s UK degree or equivalent.
- The candidates who have stand-alone master’s degrees must have or are about to have a distinction in their relevant program.
- The candidates who have multiple standalone master’s degrees, one of their degrees has the distinction as well as must be relevant to their proposed PhD program.
- Only those candidates will be eligible who have contacted the supervisor and have received confirmation of their assistance in research work candidates.
- Only the New PhD Students are eligible, candidates who are already studying PhD program at Imperial College London are not eligible.
How to Apply for President’s PhD Scholarships in the UK 2023-24?
- The candidates do not have to apply separately for scholarships and admission.
- The candidates have to apply for admission online on the College’s Online Admissions System.
- While writing the personal statement, the first page must include the personal interest and the second page must include the research proposal.
- Write your personal statement in the first person.
- For the scholarship, the candidates have to select the funding section from the additional questions tab.
- Every department has different requirements, make sure to fulfill all the additional requirements of the department carefully.
Required Documents for President’s PhD Scholarships:
- Proof of distinction.
- Academic Certificates or degrees.
- Research Proposal.
- Reference Letters (Pdf for reference letter specimen/requirements).
Imperial College London Scholarship Application Deadlines:
There are three different deadlines for this scholarship.
- 4 November 2022: Scholarship notification by 23 January 2023.
- 6 January 2023: Scholarship notification by 20 March 2023.
- 3 March 2023: Scholarship notification by 22 May 2023.
Apply Now Official Link