Regione Veneto Scholarships for International Students at the University of Padua in Italy 2022-2023 is now open. A group of students and teachers from Bologna founded the University of Padua in 1222. Padua is Italy’s second-oldest and the fifth oldest university in the world to exist. There were approximately 65,000 university graduates in 2010 and more than 40,000 in 2016. It is the best Italian university in 2018 according to the ranking of ARWU.
OVERVIEW OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
- University or Organization: University of Padua
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD
- Award: Exemption of tuition fees and other stipends
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- have a low family income (ISEE below euro 23,626.32 and ISPE below euro 36,399.72)
- have been admitted to one of the University of Padua degree courses or Phd courses
- comply with the conditions for obtaining an Italian visa.
Benefits of the Regione Veneto Scholarships for International Students at the University of Padua in Italy 2022-2023
The University of Padua will provide the amount of the scholarship varies according to your family income and other conditions specified in the Call. The scholarship may include both the exemption of tuition fees and a subsistence allowance, as well as free or discounted student services such as accommodation, meals at university canteens, etc.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 30th September 2022.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, are required to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university Students can apply online by filling out the Richiesta di agevolazioni – Application for benefits, available on your personal Uniweb page.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.