Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
The application campaign for the Eiffel scholarship at the Sorbonne Nouvelle University (Paris 3) for the 2023-2024 academic year is now launched. It is open from 03 October 2022 to 04 November 2022.
The University of Paris 3 (Sorbonne Nouvelle University) is the first French institution to launch the Eiffel scholarship application campaign for the academic year 2023-2024. Other institutions will launch theirs in the coming days.
Host Institution(s): Sorbonne Nouvelle University
Study in: France
Level/Field(s) of study: Master (M1 et M2), Engineering, PhD.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Funding: See “Scholarship value/inclusions” section.
Target group: International students
Deadline: 04 November 2023.
Sorbonne Nouvelle University.
Level/Field(s) of study
The University of Paris 3 offers a range of master’s and doctoral programs in the fields of Languages, Humanities, Arts & Media, and Humanities and Social Sciences.
Master’s degrees offered by the New Sorbonne (Paris 3)
Doctoral schools of the University New Sorbonne (Paris 3)
Note: Sorbonne Nouvelle does not offer courses in the fields of science and technology, economics and finance, accounting and auditing or law. For courses that do not fall under the expertise of the Sorbonne Nouvelle, you must contact another institution.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified.
Target group: EIFFEL scholarships are awarded to foreign students.
- The duration and amount of the grant vary according to the course of study:24 months maximum for a M1 enrolment with a monthly allowance of €1,181
- 12 months maximum for an M2 enrolment with a monthly allowance of €1,181
- 18 months maximum for enrolment in D1 with a monthly allowance of €1,700. The scholarship can be split into a maximum of 3 stays of a minimum duration of 6 months, the whole of which must take place over a total duration of 36 months, including periods outside France. Registration for a doctorate is only possible in the first year of the thesis.
- In addition to this monthly amount, Campus France will pay for several services such as international transport, health insurance and accommodation.
Note: The status of “French government scholarship holder” exempts you from paying administrative registration fees in public institutions.
- The conditions of eligibility for an Eiffel scholarship arebe exclusively of foreign nationality
- be no more than 25 years old in the Master’s programme after 31 March of the year in which the application is submitted (applications to study in France in 2023/24, date of birth after 31 March 1997). If your identity document does not mention the day and month of birth, we will take the date of January 1st of the year indicated.
- be no more than 30 years old in a doctorate after 31 March of the year of application (applications to study in France in 2023-2024, date of birth after 31 March 1992). If your identity document does not mention the day and month of birth, we will take the date of 1st January of the year indicated.
- wish to study in one of the fields mentioned in the table above
- submit a single application for the Eiffel scholarship programme. Applications submitted by several institutions for the same applicant will be rejected by Campus France.
- not have applied for an Eiffel scholarship in a previous year in the same level you are aiming for this year (if you are applying for a master’s degree, you must not have applied for a master’s degree previously and if you are applying for a doctorate, you must not have applied for a doctorate previously)
- not have been awarded an Eiffel scholarship at master’s level in a previous year if you are reapplying for a master’s degree
- not to have received another scholarship from the French government, Erasmus+ or the Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie
- for doctoral students, the application must be made only in the first year of the doctorate, in the framework of a co-direction or co-supervision of a thesis with a foreign partner institution of the Sorbonne Nouvelle
- Students studying abroad have priority over those already living in France. For Master’s degree applications, students already studying in France are not eligible.
- To apply for an Eiffel scholarship at the Université Sorbonne Nouvelle, you must send your electronic file to the Direction des Affaires Internationales (DAI), using the “Contact” box (top right).
- For all candidates, the documents to be provided are: The CURRICULUM VITAE written in French or English, on one or two pages maximum, specifying the applicant’s academic background and professional experience if applicable
- The DIPLOMAS and RANKINGS obtained with indication of the date, the speciality, the mentions and any other document attesting to the excellence, the performance of the candidate.
- The PROFESSIONAL PROJECT in line with the training, written in French or, failing that, in English, on one or two pages. This presentation may be supported by an opinion from people outside the institution, for example from a company.
- RELEVES OF NOTES for the last three years referring to an academic career in France or abroad.
- A PHOTOCOPY OF THE PASSPORT containing information on the surname, first name, date of birth and passport number.
- LANGUAGE CERTIFICATE OR DIPLOMA (if applicable).
- For doctoral candidates, also include:The presentation of the THESIS PROJECT, written in French or in English (1 and 5 pages). This document must precisely state the subject of the thesis, the objectives and research hypotheses as well as the innovative character, impact and benefits of the project.
- The overall FUNDING PLAN for the thesis.
- The CO-TUTORIAL AGREEMENT or the ATTESTATION of CO-DIRECTION signed by the French and foreign parties including the calendar of the alternation of the stays in case of splitting.
Note: Before sending your application, you must contact us to check your eligibility and that of your chosen course for the Eiffel scholarship scheme.
The application campaign for an Eiffel scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024 is open from 03 October to 04 November 2022.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website:
Laisser un commentaire