Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
University of Birmingham is delighted to be offering a major scholarship for international students, the Global Masters Scholarship, an award of £10,000 to provide support for you to study at the University of Birmingham in 2022/2023.
Birmingham has a proud heritage of removing barriers to education to enable the most academically talented students to fulfil their potential in learning and education.
In keeping with this tradition we are proud to be launching the Global Masters Scholarship to attract and support the most academically talented international students from across the world to our Masters degrees during the 2022/23 academic year.
Approximately 40 scholarships will be awarded with a value of up to £10,000 GBP. This award will be deducted from the total tuition fees owed by each successful scholar.
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is 30 June 2022 at 23:59 (UK time / GMT+1).
About the University of Birmingham Scholarships
Deadline: 30 June 2022.
Funding: £10,000 ($13,150).
Number: Approximately 40 scholarships.
Target group: Specific.
Host country: United Kingdom.
Host university: University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham Scholarship Benefits
Successful applicants for the University of Birmingham International Scholarship will receive approximately £10,000 GBP (€11,840). These funds will be deducted from the total tuition fees payable by each successful scholarship holder. The tuition fee in the non-scholarship case is £9,250.
- In order to be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements. Candidates must:
- Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Start their studies at the University in September/ October 2022 on a course delivered on-campus.
- Have paid the standard £2,000 Admissions deposit by 30 June 2022.
- Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement. Candidates should have, or be expecting to achieve, a first class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelors degree or equivalent.
For example, we consider a UK first class degree to be equivalent to the following grading systems in the US, India, Nigeria and China:
- 3.5 out of 4.0 and above in the US GPA system.
- 70% in the Indian grading system
- 3.5 (out of 4.0) or 4.5 (out of 5.0) or 6.2 (out of 7.0) in the Nigerian grading system
- 85% grade awarded by a top tier Chinese University, 90% grade awarded by a mid-tier Chinese University
Students in receipt of a full scholarship or sponsorship covering full tuition fees from an alternative internal or external source are not eligible for this scholarship. Those with other partial awards may be able to conjoin this scholarship with other scholarships.
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
Candidates must be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the following countries: Algeria, Canada, China (PRC), Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong (SAR of PRC), India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Seychelles, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, United States of America, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Eligible Master programmes
All taught Masters programmes are eligible for this scholarship, with the exception of programmes in the Birmingham Business School. The University offers over 600 Masters programmes across five colleges: College of Arts and Law, College of Medical and Dental Sciences, College of Life and Environmental Sciences, College of Engineering and Physical Sciences, College of Social Sciences. Find a full list of the University of Birmingham’s masters courses here.
Candidates interested in this scholarship must :
First: Choose a programme you wish to apply for. You will be redirected to an application specially designed for that programme. You can then create an account with the University and submit your application and supporting documents online.
Second: Once you have applied for a Masters programme and received an acceptance decision, click on the ‘Apply for Scholarship’ button to apply to the University of Birmingham’s Scholarship Programme.
- During the application process you will be asked to upload the following documents:
- A photocopy of your passport or other document proving your nationality.
- A photocopy of your last diploma and transcripts.
- A photocopy of the English language proficiency certificate.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Any other documents specifically requested by the chosen programme.
Successful applicants will be officially informed by e-mail before 31 July 2022. The scholarship, applied in the form of a tuition fee reduction, will be awarded upon registration of successful applicants in September 2022.
The deadline for applications is 30 June 2022. If you have any further questions about the University of Birmingham scholarship, please see their frequently asked questions or contact them at this link.
Apply for a Master’s degree
For more information, visit the official announcement of this scholarship.
Laisser un commentaire