Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
10NZ$ Otago International Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand 2023. Otago International Excellence Scholarships welcome, support and recognize the best international students commencing selected postgraduate programmes. These merit-based scholarships recognize academic excellence, diversity, and leadership potential in supporting high-achieving students in their studies.
University of Otago
The University of Otago is New Zealand’s first university, founded in 1869. It is divided into four academic divisions and has an international reputation for excellence and teaching.
Why study at the University of Otago? While studying at this university, candidates can gain high-quality educational experience, enjoy student services, and take advantage of many careers and educational opportunities.
Summary of the scholarship
- University or Organization: University of Otago
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s program
- Awards: Up to NZ$10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in New Zealand
To apply for the 10NZ$ Otago International Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand 2022, candidates will have to meet the following;
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree programme.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be international students who are not citizens, permanent residents or resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia*; and
- Have met the entry requirements for an eligible programme; and
- Have met the award level for the scholarship; and
- Be subject to paying international tuition fees; and
- Be intending to commence full-time study in that programme in 2023.
10NZ$ Otago International Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand 2022 Benefits
The University of Otago will provide an award amount of up to NZ$10,000 for tuition fees to successful candidates.
How to Apply for this scholarship?
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 10 December 2022.
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process for this award. Applicants must receive an offer to enroll in the Master of Professional Accounting (MProfAcct) program at the University of Otago and submit the additional documents with an online login to be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit curriculum vitae (CV) and a cover letter outlining why you wish to study the MProfAcct at Otago and why you are an excellent candidate for this program.
- Admission Requirements: To apply, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of a B+ grade average.
- Language Requirement: Students must have an IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 with no band less than 6. Before starting the application, applicants must meet the University of Otago’s English Language requirements.
- For international students who intend to stay in New Zealand to work after graduation, may be eligible for a work visa under the Immigration New Zealand Study to Work category.
- Visit the immigration NZ website for student visa application information
Benefits: The University of Otago is offering ten (10) scholarships at the value of $10,000 each award.