Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
Each year, The Rotary Foundation awards up to 130 fully-funded scholarships for leaders around the world to study at one of its peace centers. Rotary Scholarships cover tuition, board, round-trip transportation, and internship and field study costs.
The Rotary Foundation will award up to 50 scholarships for master’s degree programs and 80 for certificates at leading universities. Scholars can choose to study at any eligible university: in the United States, Japan, England, Australia or Sweden.
Since the program began in 2002, Rotary Peace Centers have trained more than 1,500 fellows who now work in more than 115 countries. Many hold leadership positions in governments, NGOs, educational and research institutions, peacekeeping and law enforcement agencies, and organizations. international organizations such as the United Nations and the World Bank.
Rotary Scholarship Summary
Deadline: May 15, 2022.
Level: Masters, Professional Development Certificate.
Funding: Fully funded.
Open to: All nationalities.
Host country: USA, Japan, England, Australia, Sweden.
Rotary Scholarship Benefits and Amount
- The Rotary Peace Center awards 130 fully-funded scholarships. The Peace Fellowships cover tuition, room and board, round-trip transportation, and internship and field study costs.
- There are 50 scholarships for Masters studies and 80 for Professional Development Certificate studies.
Rotary Peace Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The ideal candidate for Rotary Peace Centers Scholarships, regardless of nationality, must:
- Be academically sound.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Fluency in English (proof of English fluency is not required).
- Have professional experience in the field of peace and development.
- Demonstrate a commitment to peace and conflict resolution.
- Ability to undertake extensive reading and research.
- Have the ability to actively participate in a diverse cohort of students.
The program seeks candidates at the start of their career. After the program, applicants should be prepared to share their work and experience, staying in touch with peace fellows in their area and maintaining close ties with Rotary members.
For more information on your eligibility, take this eligibility questionnaire .
University partners of the Master’s program
Duke University and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
International Christian University, Tokyo, Japan
University of Bradford, Bradford, England
University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
University of Uppsala, Uppsala, Sweden
How do I apply for Rotary Peace Scholarships?
To apply for the Rotary Peace Centers Scholarships, follow these steps to be considered.
Review your eligibility.
- Research the curriculum and programs of each of the Rotary Peace Centers . You will be asked to rank two centers you prefer for the Masters program and up to two centers for the Certificate program if you meet the eligibility criteria for both programs.
- Get involved with Rotary. Use the club finder to find the Rotary club nearest you. Joining a club is a great way to learn about the work of Rotary in your community and around the world. A club recommendation is optional, but highly recommended as part of your application.
- Submit your application by May 15, 2022. Applications must be accompanied by a CV, academic and/or professional recommendations, essays, transcripts, social impact plan (certificate only) and exam results (master only). All documents must be written in English.
- Get endorsed. In early June, if your application meets the qualification and eligibility criteria, it will automatically be assigned to a trained Rotary officer. The latter will contact you to schedule an interview during the month of June. At the end of the interview, the RI officer will submit a decision validating your application by July 1, 2022.
- Wait for the selection results. Email notifications will be sent in November. If you are selected for a scholarship, you will be told which Peace Center you will be studying at.
- Apply for admission (Masters only) to the university where your Peace Center is located. Being selected for the scholarship does not mean that you have been admitted to the university.
Applicants have until May 15, 2022 to apply for the Rotary Peace Centers program. Rotary sponsors must submit their support to The Rotary Foundation by July 1, 2022.
For any questions, contact The Rotary Foundation at this link .
For more information, visit the Official Rotary Peace Scholarship Announcement site .