Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
developing countries. This program is well known globally with the name Master’s Scholarship for Public Policy and Good Governance. This program facilitates future leaders from developing countries, who are willing to promote democracy and social justice in their hometowns. In this way, social, political, and economic development will spread its roots in developing countries. On the path of the principles of good governance, highly qualified candidates are invited under the DAAD scholarships in Germany to get an education in law, economics, political science, economics, and administration. Thus, making them able to get leading positions in their home countries.
The DAAD scholarship in Europe is here to meet the requirements of a public sector that is convulsed with multifaceted organizational challenges. With the demand for strategic policymaking, these opportunities help participants equip with the latest theoretical knowledge, related skills, and developmental specified training in the key fields. Young potential leaders are encouraged to pursue their careers in one of the best universities in Germany. It is one of the best scholarship programs for brilliant students who want to acquire leadership skills by engaging in a foreign environment. It provides students with the option to learn under the mentorship of talented professional leaders. Thus, making Germany a network of potential leaders.
The Germany Government scholarship permits outstanding students of developing countries to deepen their career progression paths by imparting quality-oriented professional skills during the master’s program’s tenure. Further, it helps participants share their opinions and convince the fellows and other participants with practical solutions through their eloquent presentations. The aspirants get the chance to work together with diversified people and help contribute their part to the economy of their native countries in particular and Italy in general through their enhanced knowledge and capabilities to lead the world. Thus, making Italy a symbol of integrity nurtures humanity and belongingness among individuals and ensures worldwide development.
The fully-funded master’s scholarship for international students will help students learn professional leadership skills in an internationally acceptable refined environment while providing them with excellent educational post-graduation degrees. The German land is known for its diversity and inclusion as it welcomes all cultures, races, religions, genders, and social segments to come and become a part of the prestigious international scholarship program that is surrounded by numerous advantages including travel allowances, monthly stipend, study grants, and many more. In this way, socio-cultural and religious tolerance will be inducted among the future leaders and they will be more easily able to understand the common needs of the communities, where they want to serve in the coming time.
The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Programme 2023 in Germany by the DAAD aims to contribute to the uplifting of civil societies through promoting values of good governance and reforming social structures in developing nations across the world, in the most productive ways. The future leaders are facilitated with the options of such disciplines that are of critical importance to the social, cultural, economic, and political development of the Global South. Leaders are prepared with the professional practice for desirable standing in the international system. Moreover, these bright minds are encouraged to contribute to the economic and social forms that are democratically driven and help overcome social inequalities.
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme 2023 in Germany:
- Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg
- University of Duisburg-Essen
- University of Erfurt
- Otto Von Guericke University Magdeburg
- University of Applied Sciences Osnabruck
- University of Passau
- University of Potsdam
Degree Level:Master’s Degree Level
Scholarship Program Duration:The program duration for the scholarship is a minimum of two years.
Courses Offered Under DAAD Scholarship 2023:Social Protection.
- Development and Governance.
- Public Policy.
- Peace and Conflict Studies.
- Management in Non-Profit Organization.
- Development Studies.
- Governance and Public Policy.
- Public Management.
Eligible Countries for DAAD Scholarship 2022:
- Bosnia and
- North Macedonia
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African
- Congo, Democratic
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Equatorial Guinea
- São Tomé und
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Cook Islands
- Marshall Islands
- North Korea
- Papua N. Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Latin Am
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Rep.
- El Salvador
- Vin. & Gre.
Benefits of DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme 2023 in Germany:
- Exemption from tuition fees.
- Engagement with events and seminars.
- A stipend of Euro 931 per month.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Travel allowances.
- Study grant.
- Research grant.
- Rent subsidies.
- Preceding German language course.
Eligibility Criteria of DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme 2023:Graduates belonging to developing countries can apply.
The eligible countries are mentioned in the DAC list.
- If you reside in the country not included in the DAC list for more than 15 months, you cannot apply.
- If you reside in Germany for more than 15 months, you cannot apply.
- Candidates with a good academic record in the following fields can apply social and political sciences, law, economics, public policy, economics, and administration.
- Students with a passion to contribute to the socio-political and economic well-being of their countries can apply.
- Students with relevant work experience can apply.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship in Germany?
- The applicants have to apply online through the official website in English or German.
- Indicate clearly the opted courses by prioritizing the options (you can apply for a maximum of two courses).
- Complete the DAAD application form carefully.
- A single application for two courses will be considered enough.
- Submit the application form along with the required documents to the master’s course university, not to the DAAD
- Selection Criteria of the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme: Academic record.
- Quality of motivation letter.
- Alignment of the motivational letter with program goals.
- Practical related experience.
- The decision of the selection committee of master’s course as well as of DAAD.
Selected candidates will be contacted by the DAAD and then they will have to upload documents on the DAAD portal.
Required Documents for DAAD Scholarships, Germany:
- Checklist form.
- DAAD Application form.
- CV in reverse chronological order.
- A single letter of motivation.
- Higher education degree certificates.
- Work experience certificate.
- Language certificates (either in German or English).
- Written references from current employer or university teacher
DAAD Scholarship Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the scholarship is July 31, 2022.
Laisser un commentaire