Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
MINDS Scholarship program is an outstanding chance to bring a positive change to the whole continent of Africa. The MINDS fully funded scholarship aims at attracting young leaders who are motivated and committed to facilitating the African Countries in better cooperation in achieving a successful and brighter future. The top scholarship in Africa invites students from all over the continent to study in a foreign country free of cost and learn about the diversity of cultures in Africa. For this purpose, the students are given the chance to interact with native communities which is imperative to acquire knowledge about the richness of their norms.
The MINDS Scholarship Programme for Leadership Development is the opportunity to get improved education and to build networks with like-minded people from all over the African Continent. Moreover, the platform which this scholarship for young leaders provides broadens the vision of the students and brings them into the pool of multi-talented people who are critical thinkers and full of innovative ideas. The core mission behind such an excellent scholarship program is to lead Africa on the path of progress through education, networking, and innovation.
MINDS Scholarship for African students serves as a key to opening new vistas of success for the African Youth. The program has been started in 2017 and since then it is successfully training young leaders who have the minds to make a continent-wide difference through their ideas and work. The program also serves as a sticking force between the African countries because it provides the probable prospects to the students of different countries to have an understanding of each other. Resultantly, peace and cooperation are promoted along with the acceptance of other cultures and ethnicities.
In this fully-funded Masters’s scholarship, the programs are tailored in a way that they include multiple educational and extracurricular activities. This young leader’s scholarship is the testimony of MINDS’ vision to bring democracy to African societies along with economic prosperity, social inclusiveness, and to attain a rightful place for Africa in the Global community. By providing fully-funded scholarships for the African student MINDS basically provides the forums for dialogues, information dissemination, and networking; which helps in shaping the policy for the future governance of the youth of today as the leader of tomorrow.
MINDS Scholarship 2022-2023
Host Countries:African Countries
Host Institute:Mandela Institute of Development Studies
Degree Level:Master’s Degree Scholarship
- African Leadership University,
- Rwanda Carnegie Mellon University in Rwanda, Rwanda
- Makerere University, Uganda
- Strathmore University, Kenya
- African Leadership University, Mauritius
- University of Cape Town, South Africa
- University of Mauritius, Mauritius
- University of Witwatersrand, South Africa
- Al Akhawayn University, Morocco
- Université Cadi Ayyad, Morocco
- Université Mohammed V, Morocco
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology, Ghana
- Pan-Atlantic University (Lagos Business School), Nigeria
- University of Development Studies, Ghana
Benefits of Mandela Scholarship 2022-23:Full tuition will be covered.
- Accommodation and meals will be provided.
- One return ticket per duration of studies will be provided.
- A fixed stipend will be provided to the students depending upon their needs. The fixed stipend will vary from student to student.
Eligibility Criteria of the MINDS Scholarship 2022-23:
- The candidate must be a national of an African country and must be residing in any African country.
- The candidate must have applied for full-time studies of a one or two-year Honors or Masters.
- The candidate must have been formally accepted by one or more MINDS preferred institutions or institutions outside of their country of citizenship or residency within the following year.
- The candidate must have obtained at least 70% in each subject or course in the last two completed years of study.
- The candidates have to be able to produce evidence of demonstrated leadership abilities or potential guided by the questions and requirements set out in the application form.
- MINDS encourages applicants to consider universities that are outside of South Africa.
How to Apply for the MIND Scholarship 2022-23?
The candidates have to apply online through the given APPLY NOW link.
- Make sure to have a formal acceptance letter from the universities that are on the list of MINDS, only then you can apply for this MNDS scholarship.
- Upload the scanned copies of all the relevant documents.
- Make sure to upload the scanned documents in PDF format.
- Make sure that each attachment should not exceed 2MB in size.
- Documents Required for the MINDS Scholarship 2022-23:A copy of the passport.
- A certified academic transcript or the results slip of the last two years of study.
- A copy of the official acceptance letter from the university in which the applicant must be addressed.
- State the degree which the applicant has been accepted to study.
- State the academic year at which the degree will commence.
- State the duration of the course (e.g. one year).
- A copy of a valid study permit or visa OR proof of application. (Optional)
- A detailed CV/ Resume of not more than four (4) single-sided pages.
- Two reference letters (of not more than 3 pages each) addressing the applicant’s demonstration of integrity, their competency and/or potential as a leader, and their commitment to the development of the African continent.
MINDS Scholarships Application Deadline:
Deadline is not given on the official website. Apply as soon as possible.
Laisser un commentaire