Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
Edinburgh Online Masters Scholarship 2022-2023. The Edinburgh Scholarships for Online Masters Courses will cover tuition fees and will be tenable for the normal duration of the study programme.
The deadline for submitting applications for this European online scholarship is June 6, 2022.
Is it difficult to get into the University of Edinburgh?
The University of Edinburgh has an acceptance rate of 43.8%, while London Imperial College is 43.0% – so if you think you can get the grades, it’s worth applying. Is the University of Edinburgh free?
University is free in Scotland, but only if you are a student from Scotland or the EU. If that’s you, you’re not going to pay a dime for tuition fees at Scottish universities – the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS) is going to pay you £1,820 a year. What GPA do you need to enter Edinburgh?
Most of the prestigious recognized universities across the world require a CGPA of around 3.25 to admit students into their colleges. What rank is Edinburgh United?
The University of Edinburgh is among the best universities in the world and consecutively ranked in the top 50 in the world and 20th in the QS World University Rankings 2021.
Admission to the University of Edinburgh
Make sure all your supporting documents are scanned and ready to upload. Documents vary from course to course, so it is important to always check the website of the academic department for which specific documents are needed.
Required documents usually include:
- The university accepts the following English qualifications: IELTS ; TOEFL-iBT ; ETP ; CAE ; CPE ; IGCSE ; Trinity ISE .
- Two references – download our referee report form (PDF document, 50 KB);
- A research proposal (for research programs only) – always check the department’s website for instructions and guidance, as requirements vary.
- Check the relevant university department’s website for any additional documents you need to provide (for example, some courses may ask for a personal statement).
- Evidence of qualifications (certificates or transcripts) showing that you meet or expect to meet the entry requirements;
- Proof of English proficiency, if English is not your first language (please note that some English test results are only valid for two years. Your English test report must be valid at the start date of your course).
- A copy of your passport (if you need a visa to study here).
Edinburgh Online Masters Scholarship 2022-2023 Eligibility
To apply for this online master’s scholarship, the applicant must:
- intend to do so.
- have, or expect to obtain, an undergraduate degree with first-class honours or the equivalent.
- be a national of one of the eligible countries listed above.
- having accepted an offer at the University of Edinburgh.
The University of Edinburgh in Scotland, UK.
Open to citizens of the following countries: Angola, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Korea, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Rep., Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Fields of study:
Any e-learning masters program offered by the University of Edinburgh.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for this scholarship program online, should click on the “Apply” button and follow the instructions to submit their applications. To gain access to the scholarship application system, applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh .