Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
Complete all sections of this application fully before submitting.
Submission deadline for 2022/2023 academic year is 11:59pm (BST) 29th May 2022
For any enquiries relating to the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship please email: EFDScholarship@swansea.ac.uk
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS AND PERSONAL STATEMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS PART OF THIS APPLICATIONObligatoire1.Email address2.Applicants must meet ALL Eligibility Criteria as outlined here:
1. Hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification.
2. Have formally accepted an offer to study one of the following full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s programmes at Swansea University for entry September 2022:
o Health Care Management, MSc
o Public Health and Health Promotion, MSc
o Clinical Psychology and Mental Health, MSc
o Cognitive Neuroscience, MSc
o Research Methods in Psychology, MSc
o Genomic Medicine, MSc
o Health Data Science, MSc
o Health Informatics, MSc
o Medical Radiation Physics, MSc
o Nanomedicine, MSc
o Biomedical Science (Clinical Biochemistry), MSc
o Biomedical Science (Clinical Microbiology), MSc
3. Be female.
4. Be a new student to Swansea University from September 2022.
5. Within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability, financial plan to study and motivation for their chosen course at Swansea University.
6. Be a be a national, and permanent resident of an eligible country as listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle income’ as of July 2021. Eligible country list can be found on: https://datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/articles/906519-world-bank-country-and-lending-groups
7. Not receive any other financial support from Swansea University (e.g. tuition fee reduction, scholarship or bursary).
8. Not be a progressing student from The College, Swansea University.
‘I have read the eligibility criteria and based on this information I can confirm that I meet all of the criteria and am eligible to apply for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship.’
Laisser un commentaire