Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
Machel-Mandela Fellowship Program 2022 for Study in South Africa – The Brenthurst Foundation is inviting applications for Machel-Mandela Fellowship Programme from young graduates, named in honor of former South African President Nelson Mandela and his wife Graca Machel.
Application Deadline: 28th February 2022
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: The Fellow may be from South Africa or farther afield.
To be taken at (country): Johannesburg, South Africa
About Machel-Mandela Fellowship Program: The Machel-Mandela Fellows programme aims to be the most prestigious of its kind in Africa. It helps sharpen the Brenthurst Foundation’s focus on Africa’s burgeoning youth population and helps nurture Africa’s future leaders.
The Fellowship runs full-time for a minimum of six months and is open to both South African and international candidates, with the selected candidate expected to take up the appointment at the Foundation’s headquarters in Johannesburg in April 2022. Fellows will work directly with and assist the Foundation’s staff on a range of projects and activities, some of which will require foreign travel.
- Under 30 years of age
- Undergraduate or Masters degree with track record of academic excellence
- Excellent English communication skills required, with copy-editing and proof-reading skills an asset
- Enthusiastic and reliable self-starter who requires minimal oversight and management
- Able to balance deadlines and attention to detail
- A passion for Africa and keen interest in strengthening Africa’s economic performance
- Familiarity with the work of The Brenthurst Foundation
Value of Machel-Mandela Fellowship Program: An all-inclusive stipend per month and accommodation (subject to Foundation policy) will be provided. Other work-related expenses may also be covered subject to agreement with the Foundation.
Duration of Scholarship: The programme will be available full-time for a minimum of six months and the selected candidate will be expected to take up the appointment in April 2022.
How to Apply for Machel-Mandela Fellowship Program: Please address your application to Ms Leila Jack at email@example.com quoting ‘Machel-Mandela Fellow’ in the subject line.
You will need to send:
- An up-to-date CV with referees’ details
- A covering letter – no more than 500 words, outlining your interest in the position and the skills you can bring to bear
- A writing sample – this can be any piece of work, for example an essay or a published article, of any length.
- The earliest date you would be able to start
- Details of where you saw the post advertised.
The deadline for applications is 28 February 2022. Owing to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us by 31 March 2022, please assume your application to be unsuccessful.