Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
As the lockdown and the world is coming back to normal Romania Government Scholarship 2022 is reopened once again by the ministry of education Romania. Romanian Government Scholarship as the name states it is a Fully Funded Scholarship for students all over the world to study for Bachelors, Masters’s, or Ph.D. Degree Program in Romanian Universities. Romania Government Scholarship will cover all the Expenses Fully Covered to be exact by the Government/Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania.
There is a predefined number by Romania Government Scholarship which is 85 from each country to study undergraduate masters and Ph.D. Study in Romania for free is a dream come true. There is no application fee for students wishing to apply. And these scholarships are for every national from any country. But you have to be from a country outside the EU.
Duration for the studies is declared by the authorities are 3 to 6 academic years for bachelors where as 1.5 to 2 years for masters and it might change due to your performance and university you applied to it self. But for Doctorate and research duration is 3 to 4 years. There is a wide range of academic fields in different participating Universities in Romania. Detailed Information about Romania Scholarship is as follows
Romania Government Scholarship 2022 Details
- Country: Romania
- No of Scholarships: 85/Country
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 15th March 2022
Available Academic Fields
The Romania Government Scholarships offers you all to apply for the following discipline;
Architecture, Visual Arts, Romanian Culture and Civilization, Journalism, Political and Administrative Sciences, Engineering, Education Sciences, Social and Human Sciences, Technical Studies, Oil and Gas, Agricultural Sciences, Veterinary Medicine.
All the candidates are informed that this scholarship program is not for the ones desiring to be awarded in the field of Medicine, Dental Medicine, and Pharmacy.
The selected candidates will be notified of the results by 15th July 2022. The commencement of classes/courses from the month of November 2022.
Time Period of Romanian Scholarship
- Undergraduate: 3-6 Years
- Master: 1.5, 2 Years
- Doctorate: 3,4 Years
Financial Assistance And Benefits
Romania Government Scholarship 2021 is fully assisted by the Ministry of education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania. Availing this great opportunity will open doors to the journey towards your career. The international students need to apply for this fully-funded program in Romania. Following benefits are being given to the candidates;
- No tuition fee charges
- No accommodation charges
- A Monthly Stipend:
- 65 EURO/Month, for Undergraduate Students (1st cycle).
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Studies (2nd cycle).
- 85 EURO/Month, for Postgraduate Students (3rd cycle).
- The Scholarships do Not Cover International Transport.
- Official letter issued by the diplomatic mission (Embassy of Romania) in your country of origin.
- MFA application form (APPENDIX 1) for a scholarship in Romania, filled in correctly which can be downloaded from the official Embassy Site.
- MER application form (APPENDIX 2) for the issue of the Letter of acceptance to study in Romania which can be downloaded from the official Embassy Site.
- Legalized copies of the obtained study like degree transcript diploma depending on your profile and authentic translation into one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian, if required.
- Matriculation and other related education documents related to your studies and their translation, if needed.
- Birth certificate and translation if needed.
- Passport copies of first 3 pages.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- 2 Recent passport size photos.
- Applicant’s CV.
- Proof of name change (if applies to the candidate) – copy and legalized translation.
- An attested certificate of the passing of the recent exam, as the case may be, for current year’s graduates – copy and certified translation if needed.
- Graduation certificate of the Romanian preparatory year Language Proficiency Certificate (if applies to the candidate).
- Declaration on parental consent in case of juvenile candidates (in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian).
The candidates desiring to apply for the Romanian Government Scholarship 2022 need to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below;
- Excluding the European member states, all the foreign citizens from all the states of the globe can apply.
- The candidate must not have Romanian citizenship.
- The age limit for bachelor’s and master’s studies is 35 years, for Doctoral programs and other post-graduate studies are 45 years.
Although the last date to apply for the Romania Government Scholarship 2021 is set by each Romanian Embassy. But the applicants are advised to mark their calendars for the last date to apply that is; March 15th, 2022. The Ministry of foreign affairs of Romania will receive the files till the last date.
The application process for the Romania Government Scholarship is online . You are suppose to apply through the Embassy of Romania in your country.
To Apply for the Romanian Government Scholarship, please go to the Official website of Romanian Government Scholarship.