Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
The University of Calabria, Italy, will award 120 fully funded scholarships to foreign students (from outside the European Union) enrolled, or to be enrolled, in undergraduate or graduate (Master’s or professional Master’s) programs.
The University of Calabria (Italian: Università della Calabria, UNICAL) is an Italian public university. Located in Cosenza, the university was founded in 1972. It currently has approximately 26,500 students, 800 academic and researchers, and about 700 administrative staff.
The University offers six academic areas of study: engineering; economics, political and social sciences; humanities; education; sciences; pharmacy, nutrition, and health sciences. They are organized into 14 departments offering 80 degree courses.
LEVEL: Bachelor, Master.
DEADLINE: April 14, 2022.
FUNDING: Fully funded (Allowance + accommodation…)
NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIPS: 120.
TARGET GROUP: All nationalities outside the European Union.
HOST COUNTRY: Italy.
INSTITUTION: University of Calabria.
Benefits of the University of Calabria scholarships
University of Calabria scholarship recipients are exempt from paying tuition fees, in addition, they will be entitled to free accommodation, access to the University’s on-campus canteen and a stipend of approximately €2,500.
Candidate for Bachelor’s degree: All non-European students with a high school diploma obtained after at least 12 years of schooling can participate. Students who will graduate in the 2021/2022 academic year may participate provisionally. If they do not obtain their qualifications, they will lose their right to register.
Candidate for master: All non-European students who have a degree obtained in a foreign university, valid for access to master courses in Italy, can participate. Students who will acquire their qualification during the academic year 2021/2022 can participate provisionally. If they do not obtain their qualifications, they will lose their right to register.
Programs eligible for the scholarship
Only the following bachelor and master programs are eligible for the University of Calabria scholarships. They are all taught in English:
- Finance and Insurance.
- Artificial Intelligence and Computing.
- Civil Engineering.
- Environmental and territorial security engineering.
- Management Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Robotics and Automation Engineering.
- Telecommunications engineering: intelligent sensing, computing and networking.
- Computer Engineering for the Internet of Things.
- Nutritional Science.
- Health Biotechnology.
Discover The University of Calabria in video
How to apply to the University of Calabria Scholarships?
To apply for University of Calabria scholarships, you must:
- Register on the Esse3 portal.
- Login to the Esse3 portal.
- Go to the top right menu → Registrar’s Office → Admission Test
- Select a course.
- Select the competition: “CALL FOR EXTRA-EU STUDENTS…”
Before starting the application, prepare the following documents, each separately, in a single PDF:
- First page of passport.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Copy of Baccalaureate diploma (if you are applying to a Bachelor’s program).
- Copy of the Bachelor’s degree (if you are applying to a Master’s course – 2 years).
- Transcript of all years of university study.
- Syllabus of all your university courses.
- Italian language certificate (if you have it).
- English language certificate (if you have it).
- Any other documents you deem useful.
The deadline is April 14, 2022. You may apply for one course of study only, if you wish to change your course of study, you must first cancel your previous application.
For assistance with the application process, contact : email@example.com.