Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
To increase inbound mobility and the attractiveness of foreign students, the University of Milan offers its future international students scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The University of Milan Excellence Scholarships will be awarded to the best 153 applicants among all those who have applied for admissions to a master’s program before May 30, 2022.
A number of scholarships are reserved for applicants in the Medicine and Surgery program.
The University of Milan Excellence scholarships at a glance
LEVEL : Master
DEADLINE : May 30, 2022.
FINANCING : €6000 + exemption according to quality of application.
TARGET AUDIENCE : All nationalities except Italian.
HOST COUNTRY : Italy.
HOST ESTABLISHMENT : University of Milan
What the Univ. Milan
For the 2021/2022 academic year, 153 excellence scholarships will be offered to the best international students admitted to a master’s program, including:
- 53 scholarships worth €6,000 each in addition to the tuition fee exemption,
- 100 scholarships full tuition fee waivers all-inclusive.
[irp posts=”6485″ name=”University of Turin Scholarships Programs to Study in Italy 2021″]
Eligibility for excellence scholarships from the University of Milan
International students who have obtained an undergraduate degree (license or equivalent) abroad and who submit an application for admission to a master’s program are considered for the excellence scholarships of the University of Milan.
Available master’s programs
The University of Milan offers 64 master’s programs, 27 of which are taught in English and all of which are eligible for the University of Milan Excellence Scholarship Program :
- Bioinformatics for computational genomics
- Biomedical omics
- Biotechnology for the bioeconomy
- Plant cultures and sciences
- Data science and economics
- Economics and political science
- Environmental and food economics
- Environmental change and global sustainability
- Finance and economy
- Global politics and society
- Industrial chemistry
- International relations
- Law and sustainable development
- Human resources management
- Management of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Medical biotechnology and molecular medicine
- Molecular biology of the cell
- Molecular biotechnology and bioinformatics
- Pharmaceutical biotechnology
- Philosophical Sciences
- Politics, philosophy and public affairs
- Plant science
- Public and corporate communication
- Quantitative biology
- Safety assessment of xenobiotics and biotechnology products
[irp posts=”6545″ name=”IsDB-France Scholarships Program: Things to Know Before Its Launch in June”]