Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
Canada Scholarship 2022-2023 – MBA program at UBC Sauder School of Business. To further business knowledge and encourage bright students to be innovative, UBC Sauder School of Business has established the Hoegg Family MBA Scholarships for both Canadian and international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship will be awarded to one international and Canadian female student each on the basis of their academic performance and leadership qualities. Eligible students will be rewarded $25,000 towards the Master of Business Administration programme at UBC Sauder School of Business.
The UBC Sauder School of Business is a faculty at the University of British Columbia one of the largest universities in Canada. The business school of UBC ranks 91st nationwide and 49th regionally.
Why choose to study at the UBC Sauder School of Business? UBC Sauder is ranked #16 for business research excellence in North America making it one of the top research institutions in the world. It connects local and global to improve access for indigenous and international students.
Application Deadline: 5th April 2022 and May 3, 2022
- University or Organization: UBC Sauder School of Business
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: $25,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: Canadian and international students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The master of Business Administration programme at UBC Sauder is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be top female candidates.
- The applicants must have exceptional academic merit and leadership skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to create an account on the university portal and continue their admission application. Eligible students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide official transcripts, degree certificates, and translations.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have a three or four-year Bachelor’s degree with a B+ average or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution and must submit GRE/GMAT results achieving a minimum score of 155/550 respectively.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
UBC Sauder School of Business will award a total of two students a sum of $25,000 towards the overall fee of the MBA programme.