Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
The Ohio State University is delighted to offer the International Research Scholarships in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
The programme aims to support applicants who are going to enroll in the research programme at Ohio State University.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great opportunity for applicants in the USA.
Founded in 1870, the Ohio State University public land-grant research university and the ninth university in Columbus, Ohio. Major institutional rankings have ranked it among the best public universities in the United States. OSU offers more than 200 undergraduate majors and a Personalized Study Program to design a nontraditional education. It also offers a variety of graduate programs through such highly ranked schools as Fisher College of Business and College of Medicine.
Why choose the Ohio State University? Ohio State offers exceptional value for many families. Students get to work with world-class faculty, share a global alumni network and benefit from the reputation of a leader in knowledge creation and problem-solving. Our academic and learning communities help students build relationships in smaller groups that lead to exploration, service, and leadership development.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by March 15, 2022, at 11:59 p.m.
- University or Organization: The Ohio State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: $1,000 to $5,000
- Number of Awards:
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an overseas citizen
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students are advised to enroll in the research degree programme at the university. After that, students can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Abstract not exceeding 300 words
- Narrative not exceeding five pages, double spaced, 12 pt. (excluding references)
- Budget – including cost-sharing, departmental stipend, or other course development resources
- A short resume, not to exceed one page
- A one-page letter of recommendation from a faculty advisor
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you must meet the English language requirements.
The applicants selected by the university will receive an amount ranging from $1,000 to $5,000 for the academic year 2022-2023.