Vous êtes intéressé par une bourse d’étude particulière et vous souhaitez être guidé dans le processus de constitution des dossiers de candidature? Alors Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram
Computer Science Scholarships for International Students in UK 2022 2023. If you want to complete your master’s degree in the UK, then you can apply for the Computer Science Scholarships at Royal Holloway, the University of London for the academic year 2022-2023.
The main motive of the bursary is to provide financial assistance to international students who wish to pursue a postgraduate degree programme.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Get financial assistance to complete your master’s degree in the UK.
The Bedford College was founded in 1849 and merged with Royal Holloway College in 1985 to form Royal Holloway, University of London. It is a public research university in the United Kingdom ranked 29th. It provides Single Honors and Joint Honors’ programmes and various academic degree programmes.
Why study at the Royal Holloway University of London? Royal Holloway is privileged to be home to some of the world’s leading authorities in science, the arts, management, economics, and law. They are constantly investing in resources for our students and advancing the beneficial impact that a research-intensive university can have. While studying in London, students will have the opportunity to meet various professionals from various fields, both within your degree and outside it. The diverse and supportive environment lets you become a multi-talented professional with a prestigious qualification.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 1 June 2022.
- University or Organization: Royal Holloway, University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £2,000 to £4,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc Artificial Intelligence, Computational Finance, Data Science and Analytics, Machine Learning at the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students hold the equivalent of either a UK first-class undergraduate degree or a UK 2:1 undergraduate degree with a First Class master’s degree in a technical subject.
- Must be international students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to take admission at the University. All eligible applicants are automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: Royal Holloway Direct and be sure to provide the following documentation in support of your application.
- Personal Statement
- Final or interim transcript of results with English translations
- Reference or referee details
- The application form specified a portfolio, Research proposal, or writing examples.
- Work experience if relevant
- Passport for those in need of a student visa.
- Admission Requirements: To study for a postgraduate degree, you will need to meet Royal Holloway’s general entrance requirements, as well as those set by the department to which you’ve applied.
- Language Requirement: All teaching at Royal Holloway is in English. Students, therefore, need to have good enough written and spoken English to cope with their studies right from the start.
The Royal Holloway, University of London will provide the award amount of a £2,000 tuition fee discount, and Eligible Indian nationals and students domiciled in India, who pay international fees, will receive a £4,000 tuition fee discount.
Laisser un commentaire